Old October 2nd 05, 09:26 AM
the Pushed Pawn

Default J accuse the Executive Board of the USCF of Fraud by Andrew Zito

J accuse the Executive Board of the USCF of Fraud by Andrew Zito

Some would say we are all sinners, or that it takes a crook to catch a
crook, but as far as I can see the national leadership and many of the local
leaders who should be pressuring for change in the USCF have not done their
jobs.

I can not support Bill Goichberg because he with all his promises can't even
provide (though mandated to) membership lists and support to chess
organizers. In fact Tom Klem (currently the main man behind the STC Bunch)
has persistently accused Mr. Goichberg of activities designed to hamper
others he )Goichberg) sees as competitors in the chess tournament field in
and around the lucrative area of Nevada.

Year after year the evidence is a massed that implicates the leadership of
the US Chess Federation who have looted the life Members Trust fund,
confidently manipulated the rules to suit their personal interests (i.e.
monopolistically allowing the dispensation in scholastic tournaments of
directors permitted to register $1 1 day members to the USCF when other were
allowed the same option [Can I be allowed the same favor?).

On the original "US CHESS LIVE SERVICE AND SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT"
it states that:

"The United States Chess Federation (USCF) owns the name US CHESS LIVE and
the Internet address http://www.uschesslive.org, at which it offers the US
Chess Live service (USCL), which includes software owned or licensed by
GamesParlor, Inc. as well as content owned or licensed by USCF and/or
GamesParlor (collectively, the Providers)."

Further more it states:

"By becoming a registered member of USCL and/or using its services, I agree
to abide by all policies, whether explicitly written, or unwritten but
established by common practice, and the rules and regulations set forth in
this End User License Agreement (EULA), which may be revised by the
Providers from time to time. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary
action up to, and including, revocation of rights to use USCL or termination
of membership in USCF."

But under the GamesParlor "USChesslive.org" EULA (End User License
Agreement)"

They say "GamesParlor, Inc. ("GamesParlor") owns the name "Chess Live" and
owns, or has rights to use, each Internet address where a Chess Live service
may be found ("Chess Live"), which includes software and content owned or
licensed by GamesParlor, Inc"

Some one is lying and committing fraud in pursuit of stealing the like sneak
thieves in the nights from the membership of the USCF.

Whereas supposedly "Chess Live is a free service available exclusively to
all members of the US, British, German, and Australian Chess Federations."

It has been a project perpetuated in the fraud based on the corporate theft
that is looting the USCF members by a national leadership that included the
present leadership either directly or indirectly thru words and deeds, or by
their silence.

I originally subscribed to USchesslive because it was advertised and
represented as in the interests of the USCF and its members but I've that
not to be the case. And as I paid up years in advance in subscribing to
USChesslive I am resentful of the complicity of the USCF national leadership
in the fact.

In that I purchased a scholastic membership for my younger relatives that
included a 12 month subscription to "School Mates" but was later that year
scaled back to 4 issues I can say that the kids never benefited from those
memberships and subscriptions as they weren't tournament players and didn't
receive the magazine.

The so called leaders of the USCF are goniffs (crooks) who have defrauded
the membership and they should be made to pay for their crimes. Why is it
that Russia has to be the first one to prosecute a past president of the
USCF? What protects the leadership of the USCF? They certainly seem to lead
a charmed life.

In that I like many other USCF members have been paid up in advance
subscribed to USchessive I am angry and am very very sorry I ever subscribed
to the USchesslive for today if I had the choice I would exclusively play on
FICS (freechess.org).

The USCF, Games Parlor, and USchesslive aren't the only ones on the internet
committing fraud as there are even software programs that gives the
appearance as they to play on your behalf (i.e. Gambitron which is sort of
like the USCF sham leadership, and oppositions they alleged represent the
interests of the USCF membership) but which don't.

They perpetuate their frauds by slick sugared words and slanders, tactical
and strategic maneuvers with one intent (pulling the wool over the members
eyes) in their full time premeditated ineptitudes of Tweetle Dee and Tweetle
Dumb representing our interests when they should be working full time to
assure that these things don't happen.

Generally it should be said to do justice that they should be put on trial
be found guilty and hung.
While on the average living conscious breathing independent USCF members
hold their noses and wish a plague on all their houses as the vote for the
lesser of many evils.

With all the belly aches of the USChesslive USCF Redman Hanke Sloan
Goichberg (et al) puppets about how much this and that costs that FICS has
not charged money has been able to provide a decent service that reflects
USCF membership better than USChesslive, and which has more players and
games that does USChess live but wheren'y considered as even possibly a
canidiate for USCF affilation?

Could it be that there is no money directly involved to be tempted with into
thievery? I think so as well as they should be ashamed of themselves in
steal or allow to be stolen.

Also what can be asked is why member of the German, British, Australian,
Affiliates haven't addressed the problem as they also undoubted have been
yoked into USCHESSLIVE by their relationship with the USCF (as have I) but
have sat silently on the side lines as if they were USCF pawns.

Andrew Zito
P.O.Box 1615
Altoona, Pa 16603

universally copyrighted 2005 Andrew Zito All Rights Reserved

Old October 2nd 05, 04:42 PM
Tom Klem

"the Pushed Pawn" wrote in message
news:UQM%[email protected]

[snip]

[...] Tom Klem (currently the main man behind the STC Bunch)

[snip]

Thanks for the tip of the hat. I would point out that dozens of people have
contributed to the success of the STC BUNCH. For a list of them, you can
view all the newsletters posted since 2002 in the archives of the STC BUNCH
at http://www.stcbunch.org/archives.html and beginning with the September
30th edition for that year, a Contributors page has been listed with every
newsletter.

Additionally, the STC BUNCH is an international organization neither
concerned with, nor competing with, the USCF or any local entity. Everything
we do is for the membership, at no fee whatsoever to any member. The only
thing we ask of the membership is courtesy and brotherly affection for one
another. Oh, and don't forget to beat the heck out of each other on the
Chess board

We only have an STC presence where we are asked to go, FICS, ICC and USCL,
and where our efforts are welcomed both by the players and management.

I consider my contribution to be minimal in comparison to the efforts of the
volunteers who keep things running. (see: Contributors)

Tom Klem

Old October 2nd 05, 04:50 PM
samsloan

Tom Klem wrote:
"the Pushed Pawn" wrote in message
news:UQM%[email protected]

[snip]

[...] Tom Klem (currently the main man behind the STC Bunch)

[snip]

Thanks for the tip of the hat. I would point out that dozens of people have
contributed to the success of the STC BUNCH. For a list of them, you can
view all the newsletters posted since 2002 in the archives of the STC BUNCH
at http://www.stcbunch.org/archives.html and beginning with the September
30th edition for that year, a Contributors page has been listed with every
newsletter.

Tom Klem

I am surprised that the two of you admit to involvement in the Sexually
Transmitted Clinic.

Old October 3rd 05, 02:00 AM
the Pushed Pawn

Sam which two of who are you talking about I noted only one name in your
response and nothing specific?

Does anyone understand you or are you often disfunctional?

I realize I have no sense of humor in the American sense but you are the
only person who can make a sexual conection between the "STC Bunch" that you
conviently shorted to "STC" so as have a cheap laugh rather than solve the
issues..... no wonder you were never elected (hahaha) .....
Would even a local club elect or stand by you?