Old October 2nd 05, 05:46 PM

Default Places where Sam Sloan has lived, Part 1

Places where Sam Sloan has lived

The new technology which enables the average consumer to obtain
pictures via satellite of any spot on Earth and to determine the exact
geographical coordinates of any place has enabled me to look back and
find the places where I have lived. Here are places where Sam Sloan
has lived:

Sam Sloan was born on September 7, 1944 at the Medical College of
Virginia in Richmond, which is located at 37? 32' 25" N 77? 25' 55"

His mother, Dr. Marjorie Sloan, was born in Spaulding, Union County,
Iowa, which is located at 41? 05' 17" N 94? 21' 43" W

She lived at 512 West Montgomery Street in Creston Iowa, which is
located at 41? 03' 28" N 94? 22' 40" W

She also lived on the family farm near Orient, Iowa, which is located
at 41? 11' 15" N 94? 20?f 18" W

Her grandfather, Axel Jacobson, had bought that farm after immigrating
from Kisa, Ostergotland, Sweden, which is located at 57? 59' 00" N
15? 37' 00" W

Her maternal grandmother had immigrated from Stranraer, Scotland,
which is located at 54? 54' 15" N 05? 01' 43" W

She graduated from Cottey College, which is located at 37? 50' 16" N
94? 21' 50" W

She earned her medical degree at the State University of Iowa, which
is located at 41? 39' 45" N 91? 32' 18" W

Sam Sloan's father had been born in Chicago, Illinois and grew up in
2050 and 2052 Bingham Street, these two houses having been build by
his grandfather, Thomas Bayfield. The houses are located at 41? 55'
06" N 87? 41' 30" W

He obtained his law degree from the State University of Iowa, where he
also met his wife.

For his first four years, Sam Sloan lived with his parents on Franklin
Street in Richmond, which is located at 37? 32' 26" N 77? 26' 20" W

In 1949, Sam Sloan moved to 3019 Montrose Avenue, which is located at
37? 34' 22" N 77? 26' 21" W

In 1955, he moved to Rural Route 4, Trents Ferry Road, Lynchburg
Virginia, in Bedford County, which is located at 37? 28' 19" N 79?
13' 38" W

In 1961, he moved to 917 Old Trents Ferry Road, Lynchburg, Virginia,
which is located at 37? 27' 08" N 79? 12' 07" W

In the Summer of 1961 he attended a Summer Science Training Program at
Wofford College in Spartanburg, SC and lived in the college dormitory,
which was located at 34? 57' 25" N 81? 56' 15" W

In 1962 he went to the University of California at Berkeley. For his
first year, he lived in Stratford Hall, which is now the Stratford
Hotel, at 2520 Durant Street, which is located at 37? 52' 04" N 122?
15' 30" W

The next year he lived with Ahmed Shayegan, an Iranian Revolutionary,
at 2119 Carleton Street, which is located at 37? 51' 42" N 122? 15'
60" W

In 1964, he took time off and worked in New York and lived at 15 James
Street, which is located at 40? 42' 44" N 73? 59' 55" W

In 1965, he studied one Semester at the National University of Mexico
in Mexico City and lived at Tlacotalpan 18, Colonia Roma, behind 400
Insurgentes, a shop owned by a chess player named Hector Jurado, which
is located at 19? 24' 10" N 99? 10' 08" W

After he got back to Berkeley, he lived briefly with Ed Bogas. Soon,
he moved in with Claire Laxson in her apartment on Fulton Street,
which was located at 37? 51' 46" N 122? 15' 53" W

In the Summer of 1966 he worked for Lincoln Fitzgerald as a roulette
croupier in the Nevada Club in Reno, which was located at 39? 31' 39"
N 119? 48' 47" W

He then went to play in the 1966 US Open Chess Championship in
Seattle. During the tournament he lived in the Scargo Hotel, which was
located at 47? 36' 45" N 122? 20?f 44" W

After he got back to Berkeley, he found that Claire had been evicted
from her apartment, so he lived at 2420 Haste Street, which is located
at 37? 51' 56" N 122? 15' 37" W

In September, 1966, he became President of the Sexual Freedom League
and established his headquarters at 2535 Benvenue Avenue, which is
located at 37? 51' 53" N 122? 15' 18" W

In 1967, he moved his headquarters to 2714 Telegraph Avenue, which is
located at 37? 51' 37" N 122? 15' 56" W

In the Summer of 1967, he had to get out of town, so he attended the
Monterey Institute of Foreign Studies which was located at 36? 36'
25" N 121? 53' 50" W

He studied Intensive Spanish. It so happened that the Monterey Pop
Festival was held only six blocks away, but he was so busy studying
that he did not go, thereby missing one of the great events in music
history which introduced Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix. His residence
was located on Pacific Street at 37? 34' 22" N 77? 26' 21" W

During the last four months of 1967, Sam Sloan did not live anywhere.
Instead, he hung out at the Cafe Mediterraneum on Telegraph Avenue in
Berkeley where he would make conversation with the girls in the coffee
shop, eventually mentioning that he had no place to sleep. Almost
invariably one of the girls would invite him to her home to sleep with
her. That way, Sam did not have to pay rent plus he got to sleep with
a different girl every night. The Cafe Mediterraneum was located at
37? 51' 55" N 122? 15' 30" W

To Be Continue:

I need help. Will somebody please ask Steve Brandwein if he remembers
the address of the building where we both lived in 1968 on East 3rd
Street, in New York City?

Also, I cannot find a good map of Mexico City. Could somebody tell me
exactly where is Tlacotalpan 18, Colonia Roma, behind 400 Insurgentes
in Mexico City? The above coordinates are just an estimate.

Old October 2nd 05, 06:03 PM
samsloan

Here is the same posting again, this time using Google. Let's see if
this works better:

Places where Sam Sloan has lived

The new technology which enables the average consumer to obtain
pictures via satellite of any spot on Earth and to determine the exact
geographical coordinates of any place has enabled me to look back and
find the places where I have lived. Here are places where Sam Sloan has
lived:

Sam Sloan was born on September 7, 1944 at the Medical College of
Virginia in Richmond, which is located at 37=B0 32' 25" N 77=B0 25' 55" W

His mother, Dr. Marjorie Sloan, was born in Spaulding, Union County,
Iowa, which is located at 41=B0 05' 17" N 94=B0 21' 43" W

She lived at 512 West Montgomery Street in Creston Iowa, which is
located at 41=B0 03' 28" N 94=B0 22' 40" W

She also lived on the family farm near Orient, Iowa, which is located
at 41=B0 11' 15" N 94=B0 20' 18" W

Her grandfather, Axel Jacobson, had bought that farm after immigrating
from Kisa, Ostergotland, Sweden, which is located at 57=B0 59' 00" N
15=B0 37' 00" W

Her maternal grandmother had immigrated from Stranraer, Scotland, which
is located at 54=B0 54' 15" N 05=B0 01' 43" W

She graduated from Cottey College, which is located at 37=B0 50' 16" N
94=B0 21' 50" W

She earned her medical degree at the State University of Iowa, which is
located at 41=B0 39' 45" N 91=B0 32' 18" W

Sam Sloan's father had been born in Chicago, Illinois and grew up in
2050 and 2052 Bingham Street, these two houses having been build by his
grandfather, Thomas Bayfield. The houses are located at 41=B0 55' 06" N
87=B0 41' 30" W

He obtained his law degree from the State University of Iowa, where he
also met his wife.

For his first four years, Sam Sloan lived with his parents on Franklin
Street in Richmond, which is located at 37=B0 32' 26" N 77=B0 26' 20" W

In 1949, Sam Sloan moved to 3019 Montrose Avenue, which is located at
37=B0 34' 22" N 77=B0 26' 21" W

In 1955, he moved to Rural Route 4, Trents Ferry Road, Lynchburg
Virginia, in Bedford County, which is located at 37=B0 28' 19" N 79=B0
13' 38" W

In 1961, he moved to 917 Old Trents Ferry Road, Lynchburg, Virginia,
which is located at 37=B0 27' 08" N 79=B0 12' 07" W

In the Summer of 1961 he attended a Summer Science Training Program at
Wofford College in Spartanburg, SC and lived in the college dormitory,
which was located at 34=B0 57' 25" N 81=B0 56' 15" W

In 1962 he went to the University of California at Berkeley. For his
first year, he lived in Stratford Hall, which is now the Stratford
Hotel, at 2520 Durant Street, which is located at 37=B0 52' 04" N 122=B0
15' 30" W

The next year he lived with Ahmed Shayegan, an Iranian Revolutionary,
at 2119 Carleton Street, which is located at 37=B0 51' 42" N 122=B0 15'
60" W

In 1964, he took time off and worked in New York and lived at 15 James
Street, which is located at 40=B0 42' 44" N 73=B0 59' 55" W

In 1965, he studied one Semester at the National University of Mexico
in Mexico City and lived at Tlacotalpan 18, Colonia Roma, behind 400
Insurgentes, a shop owned by a chess player named Hector Jurado, which
is located at 19=B0 24' 10" N 99=B0 10' 08" W

After he got back to Berkeley, he lived briefly with Ed Bogas. Soon, he
moved in with Claire Laxson in her apartment on Fulton Street, which
was located at 37=B0 51' 46" N 122=B0 15' 53" W

In the Summer of 1966 he worked for Lincoln Fitzgerald as a roulette
croupier in the Nevada Club in Reno, which was located at 39=B0 31' 39"
N 119=B0 48' 47" W

He then went to play in the 1966 US Open Chess Championship in Seattle.
During the tournament he lived in the Scargo Hotel, which was located
at 47=B0 36' 45" N 122=B0 20' 44" W

After he got back to Berkeley, he found that Claire had been evicted
from her apartment, so he lived at 2420 Haste Street, which is located
at 37=B0 51' 56" N 122=B0 15' 37" W

In September, 1966, he became President of the Sexual Freedom League
and established his headquarters at 2535 Benvenue Avenue, which is
located at 37=B0 51' 53" N 122=B0 15' 18" W

In 1967, he moved his headquarters to 2714 Telegraph Avenue, which is
located at 37=B0 51' 37" N 122=B0 15' 56" W

In the Summer of 1967, he had to get out of town, so he attended the
Monterey Institute of Foreign Studies which was located at 36=B0 36' 25"
N 121=B0 53' 50" W

He studied Intensive Spanish. It so happened that the Monterey Pop
Festival was held only six blocks away, but he was so busy studying
that he did not go, thereby missing one of the great events in music
history which introduced Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix. His residence
was located on Pacific Street at 37=B0 34' 22" N 77=B0 26' 21" W

During the last four months of 1967, Sam Sloan did not live anywhere.
Instead, he hung out at the Cafe Mediterraneum on Telegraph Avenue in
Berkeley where he would make conversation with the girls in the coffee
shop, eventually mentioning that he had no place to sleep. Almost
invariably one of the girls would invite him to her home to sleep with
her. That way, Sam did not have to pay rent plus he got to sleep with a
different girl every night. The Cafe Mediterraneum was located at 37=B0
51' 55" N 122=B0 15' 30" W

On Christmas Eve, 1967, Sam left Berkeley to go play for the Berkeley
Team at the US Intercollegiate Chess Championship at Stevens Institute
in Hoboken, New Jersey. His Berkeley team won the US Championship.
However, Sam did not return to California until 14 years later. Stevens
Institute was located at ... (I will tell you after I look this up).

To be continued ..

Old October 3rd 05, 01:08 AM
Curious George

No, unfortunately I can still read this.

"samsloan" wrote in message
ups.com...
Here is the same posting again, this time using Google. Let's see if
this works better:

Places where Sam Sloan has lived

The new technology which enables the average consumer to obtain
pictures via satellite of any spot on Earth and to determine the exact
geographical coordinates of any place has enabled me to look back and
find the places where I have lived. Here are places where Sam Sloan has
lived:

Sam Sloan was born on September 7, 1944 at the Medical College of
Virginia in Richmond, which is located at 37 32' 25" N 77 25' 55" W

His mother, Dr. Marjorie Sloan, was born in Spaulding, Union County,
Iowa, which is located at 41 05' 17" N 94 21' 43" W

She lived at 512 West Montgomery Street in Creston Iowa, which is
located at 41 03' 28" N 94 22' 40" W

She also lived on the family farm near Orient, Iowa, which is located
at 41 11' 15" N 94 20' 18" W

[...]

at 47 36' 45" N 122 20' 44" W

Old October 3rd 05, 04:09 AM
rlsuth

"samsloan" wrote in message

To be continued

For God's sake, if there is any humanity in you, NOOOOOO.

Old October 3rd 05, 04:52 AM
Matt Nemmers

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message
Places where Sam Sloan has lived

SNIP

You know, Sloan, it's posts like this that make people want to gouge out
your eyeballs and skull-**** you. To put it mildly.

Old October 3rd 05, 09:43 AM
David Richerby

samsloan wrote:
Places where Sam Sloan has lived

``I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way
to be sure.''

Dave.
--
David Richerby Metal Sushi (TM): it's like a raw fish
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~davidr/ that's made of steel!
Old October 3rd 05, 09:46 AM
David Richerby

Sam Sloan wrote:
Places where Sam Sloan has lived

37? 32' 25" N 77? 2
41? 05' 17" N 94? 21' 43W
41? 03' 28" N 94? 22' 4
[...]

``I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to
be sure.''

I need help.

Amen, brother.

Dave.

--
David Richerby Gigantic Flower (TM): it's like a
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~davidr/ flower but it's huge!
Old October 4th 05, 12:00 AM
samsloan

David Richerby wrote:
Sam Sloan wrote:
Places where Sam Sloan has lived

37=81=8B 32' 25" N 77=81=8B 2
41=81=8B 05' 17" N 94=81=8B 21' 43W
41=81=8B 03' 28" N 94=81=8B 22' 4
[...]

``I say we take off and nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to
be sure.''

I realize that you wrote this as a joke, but consider the implications
of the fact that I now know the exact location of Charles Roberts, the
kidnapper of my daughter Shamema. He is at
37=B0 27' 43" N 79=B0 06' 28" E

Also, I now know the exact location of my brother Creighton, who
kidnapped my mother and then stole more than one million dollars from
her, while holding her prisoner for 12 years until she died. He is at
33=B0 30' 37" N 81=B0 44' 14" E

Also, I now know the location of my old girlfriend Passion Julinsey.
She is at
47=B0 38' 41" N 122=B0 06' 24" E

Old October 4th 05, 01:44 AM

BRAVO, SAM!

You know, Sloan, it's posts like this that make

people want to gouge out your eyeballs and skull-****
you. To put it mildly. -- Matt Nemmers

Sam's providing us with the geographical
coordinates of every place he ever lived (though he
misses the locations of the apartments of the girls
who worked in that coffee shop) is a wonderfully cute,
if utterly mad, idea.

Matt Nemmers is out of his depth. He ought to
bow in admiration.

With nearly every posting, Sam provides justification
for the existence of rgcp.

Bravo, Sam, on yet another coup!

Old October 4th 05, 04:06 AM
Matt Nemmers

wrote in message
oups.com...
BRAVO, SAM!

You know, Sloan, it's posts like this that make

people want to gouge out your eyeballs and skull-****
you. To put it mildly. -- Matt Nemmers

Sam's providing us with the geographical
coordinates of every place he ever lived (though he
misses the locations of the apartments of the girls
who worked in that coffee shop) is a wonderfully cute,
if utterly mad, idea.

Matt Nemmers is out of his depth. He ought to
bow in admiration.

With nearly every posting, Sam provides justification
for the existence of rgcp.

Bravo, Sam, on yet another coup!

Liarry whines about off-topic (e.g. non-chess) postings in Usenet newsgroups
in other threads, yet Sloan mindlessly posting the coordinates of every
place he's ever lived -- as if anybody besides him even cared -- is
perfectly okay with him. "A wonderfully cute idea" it is, says Liarry.

How perfectly hypocritical. How perfectly Parr.

If not giving a rat's ass about the carboard cube Sloan calls home now let
alone on what street he's erected his Amana refrigerator box in the past
makes me "out of my depth," I guess I can't argue with that. I just can't
appreciate how this is relevant to anyone, anywhere, or why Sloan, a "man"
whose only claim to fame is being a deadbeat dad and arguably the sickest,
most annoying poster ever to slither along the streets of RGCP, would even
think for a fleeting moment that anybody cared about his previous location.

sigh

But then again, one must consider the source.

It is Liarry Parr -- the ardent and legalistic defender of Sloan no matter
what the circumstances and the perennial apologist for liars, kiddie porn
peddlers, and the unabashed pederasts of the world -- who is calling me "out
of my depth."

Sticks and stones.