Old October 4th 05, 12:57 AM
the Pushed Pawn

Default Why Joel Channing can "Chill Out" by Andrew Zito

Why Joel Channing can "Chill Out" by Andrew Zito

I call on the USCF Executive board to join me in supporting a full
and thorough prosecutorial investigation of all USCF related
activities, ventures, associations.

As a USCF member though I can plainly see the ethical problems of the
USCF leadership in you and other insiders, as it is no surprise you
ask me to "chill out" when you have thru one means or another acted
with other insiders to cheat the membership.

The USCF leadership has acted in a morally and ethiclly bankrupt
manner and fashion while hiding it all behind the pretenses of any
tyrants ... now if the USCF leadership will make good on what was
cheated finanacially where will that leave the USCF except bankruptcy.

In that you pretend the executive board will address the issues when
they already should have been addressed as issues generally known to
the public as a whole but weren't is in itself in an unappologetic
fraud.

My subscription to the USCHesslive USCF Games Parlor criminal
operation is paid up until 2008-02-01 that netted from me alone a
sizible amount of money in a business matter that I was prented as
being owned by the USCF as "USChesslive was the USCF chess server"
where they held "online tournaments" held no where else on the
internet.

The minimally the torts for which the USCF et al have been guilty of
are "breech of contract", "contractual interference",
misrepresention, favoritism, cronyism, anbd what they are criminally
responsible is the fraud by which over 50,000 scholastic members were
deprived of approx 8 issues of "School Mates".

USchesslive is a travesty where they censor people online for
language that is commonly spoken in broadcast television while they
have refused to provide adult based channels for adult use.

We don't need another shopping list of errors, criticism, etc we need
a full federal investigation of all matters related to the USCF in
that even a past president of the USCF (Maxim Dlugy)(90-93) was
implicated in criminal matters regarding embezzlement by the Russian
government that perhaps involves money laundering, manipulations and
other frauds.

"The prosecutor's office of Solikamsk, Perm Region, has accused
American citizen Maksim (Max) Dlugi, former chairman of the board of
OAO Solikamsk Magnesium Plant, of embezzlement of $9 million. He had
been wanted since November 2004. He was arrested in Sheremetyevo-2
Airport in Moscow, where he arrived from Switzerland with a
connecting flight to Perm." (http://www.kommersant.com/page.asp?
id=578148 Russia's online daily, Moscow Times
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/storie...05/18/011.html)

The crimes Dlugy was accused of (embezzlement and fraud) are related
to the the white collar of money laundering) fixing chess matchs,
preferential treatment etc.

Where did it all begin? Undoubtedly in the good old USA the land of
Golden oportunity!

At 13 "Maxim (Max) Dlugy is a Grandmaster of chess. He was born on
January 29, 1966 in Moscow, USSR. He arrived with his family in the
United States in about 1979. He was a late developer and was only an
average player for his age until he shot up in strength in the early
1980s. He was awarded the International Master title in 1982. He won
the World Junior Chess Championship in 1985." Wikipedia.org)

At the age of 24 he became a President of the USCF and undoubtedly
gained and benefited from that relationship that he soon out grown to
the point he entered the field of finance perhaps he got his start
with funds and favors he acquired due to his relationship to the USCF
as chess grandmasters are not generally know for making a lot of
money, often they have unsavory connections, associates.

I call for a full and thorough investigation public federal
investigation of the United States Chess Federation, that the USCF
executive join and cooperate in this call for an investigation, as
what is just and proper, as is required under law.

Andrew Zito
P.O.Box 1615
Altoona, Pa 16603

universally copyrighted 2005 Andrew Zito All Rights Reserved

Old October 4th 05, 03:52 AM
Matt Nemmers

Andrew "A1/Andrew Zito/Renk End Fool Comitee/the Pushed Pawn" Stergiou is
always "calling for" something. "Prosecutorial investigations,"
"contractural interference," trying to ban military personnel from the USCF,
et cetera ad nauseum.

How 'bout you just DO something besides whining once a year, Andy, huh?
*Besides* endlessly creating bankrupt Yahoo! groups that nobody reads, I
mean.

"the Pushed Pawn" wrote in message
news:[email protected]

SNIP

Old October 4th 05, 03:59 AM

What an egotistical idiot you are to suppose that all I do in a year is
write once for the like a criminal such as yourself who hides
themselves in the military to the discredit of honest members of the
military of higher inteligence and ethics, to also resort to your cheap
juvenile name calling. What do you suppose that the USCF gains in
retaining military members as members when their only intent is to
support the narrow self-serving immoral goals you represent as when you
proudly bragged of owning firearms and what you can do with it do you
suppose that is a criminal offense that is a threat as I view you as a
threat?

Yes I said military out of the USCF and I stand by it as I see nothing
the contribute to the USCF and its members except threats, dangers,
trouble, disorder, insubordination and insults for which I would rather
have them court martialed for the trash they are not the gentle they
could be as you come acros now and as always as trash.

Old October 4th 05, 04:25 AM
the Pushed Pawn

By the way since you can't even learn how to properly post a reply to a
message here is the original message so anyone who reads your trash will not
be confused by you.

Old October 4th 05, 04:46 AM

Does all this mean the Mensa model for chess is pushed back another
two or three weeks?

Old Haasie

Old October 4th 05, 02:00 PM
the Pushed Pawn

We know you claim to be in the military but want makes you different from
any other scum bucket on the face of planet earth you being a common
criminal?

As you suggest I ignor the criminal activities in the USCF is that standard
operating procedure for idiots such as yourself in active US military
personel (as you claim to be) to ignor criminal activity and crime as you do
(and in fact crimminally act in threatening civilians such as myself with
bodily harm) telling them (such as myself) to not make those matters public.

You sound like a real yahoo and I doubt you will last very long in the
military and in fact don't belong there as you are an ignorant punk.

Did I say that military personel should not be in the USCF certainly
especially when they act like you and tiny Tim Hanke as you both don't
belong in he military and in fact are human trash who condone criminal acts,
criminal activity, and crime such as the stealing of 8 issues of School
Mates by the USCF from each and every scholastic member.

While I call for a criminal indictment you and your yahoo cruddies can have
your fun for who knows maybe you are next and military court martial are not
as lenient as civilian tribunes for I already have enough to try you in a
court of inquiry.

How 'bout you just DO something besides whining once a year, Andy, huh?
From: "the Pushed Pawn"

alt.chess,francom.echecs,rec.games.chess.misc,rec. games.chess.politics