Old October 4th 05, 04:53 AM

Default CajunChess

CajunChess recently sent me an email informing that one of their
Florida tournaments has been cancelled due to the hurricanes. I guess
the scoresheets got we or something. Anywhoo, it won't affect me
because I didn't plan to attend in the first place.
Meanwhile, I hear there's another big'un brewing out there.

Old Haasie

Old October 5th 05, 02:13 AM
[email protected]

" Are you becoming another Sam Sloan?"

Ron Suarez
==========
No, I don't play the Grob.

Old Haasie

Old October 5th 05, 02:42 AM
Duncan Oxley

Nigerian email scam?

"Vince Hart" wrote

C'mon Ron. I don't think that's really fair to Sam. I don't recall
that he ever started a thread just to tell us about some spam he had
gotten.

Vince Hart

Old October 5th 05, 02:59 AM
Vince Hart

I stand corrected. I thought there was a good chance that I would get
caught on that one.

Vince Hart