Old October 5th 05, 12:36 PM

Default chess fm / ICC chess videos removed!

I noticed that all lecture videos at the chess.fm archive have been
removed.
I have been a fan of those online video lectures for a long time.
I guess I will have to go to the new chess video lecture service
provided by http://www.chesslecture.com
Their videos seem to be more professional anyway...

Old October 9th 05, 06:44 PM

Why are you pretending to be Larry Christiansen? Is it so bad that you
have to pretend to be a well known GM?

Old December 14th 05, 05:43 AM
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by
I noticed that all lecture videos at the chess.fm archive have been
removed.
I have been a fan of those online video lectures for a long time.
I guess I will have to go to the new chess video lecture service
provided by http://www.chesslecture.com
Their videos seem to be more professional anyway...
Ok here's a self made chess video. Disclaimer: I made it!!
And I'm a patzer. Roughly ELO 1600-1700.
View at your own risk

http://chesstalk.blogspot.com