Old October 11th 05, 08:33 PM

Default re Haas .. FYI

Just a quick note to let y'all know that last Wednesday night at a
restaurant one block from Sarasota Memorial Hospital I suffered a heart
attack. 5-way bypass, six days in the hospital, and hopefully good as
new.

Haas

Old October 11th 05, 08:44 PM
Mike Murray

On 11 Oct 2005 12:33:58 -0700, "
wrote:

Just a quick note to let y'all know that last Wednesday night at a
restaurant one block from Sarasota Memorial Hospital I suffered a heart
attack. 5-way bypass, six days in the hospital, and hopefully good as
new.

Haas

Good luck, Old Haasie.

BTW, ya didn't forget to leave a tip at the restaurant, didja?
Old October 11th 05, 09:20 PM
Tom Klem

Yeah, as they were wheeling him out (just before he passed out), he winked
at the waitress and gave her a quarter.

Tom Klem

Old October 11th 05, 09:42 PM
Ray Gordon

Just a quick note to let y'all know that last Wednesday night at a
restaurant one block from Sarasota Memorial Hospital I suffered a heart
attack. 5-way bypass, six days in the hospital, and hopefully good as
new.

But he would have been out of there in four days rather than six if
hospitals adopted the Mensa model.