Old October 12th 05, 05:19 AM
the Pushed Pawn

Default Announcing THE PUSHED PAWN WEBSITE AND Forums

Announcing THE PUSHED PAWN WEBSITE AND Forums

Dear fellow members of the Chess Community:

This is to announce "THE PUSHED PAWN" http://pushedpawn.org as a chess
website,
its many forums at http://pushedpawn.org/invision which we invite you all to
join and participate so as to advance the interests of community in chess.

Currently we offer and assortment of moderated forums with supervision as
well as being an outlet for articles on chess.

We are actively soliciting from the public information relating to their
chess clubs hours, meetings, events, tournaments,notices.

As well Individuals' can post notices on related topics. We have a
guestbook, forums, downloads to be soon expanded, and are examining
installation of blogging accounts and registration for chess tournaments.

We are open to any other chess club related needs we may serve including the
marketing of chess club related products, subscriptions, books, magazines,
services, equipment and sales joint ventures along lines for benefit of our
club's not for profit activities.

Any one interested in regularly producing a regular chess column and
moderating a group, please contact us at your convenience.

Thank you
Best Wishes
~A~

The Pushed Pawn
P.O.Box 1615
Altoona, Pa 16603

universally copyrighted 2005 Andrew Zito All Rights Reserved

Old October 12th 05, 04:06 PM
Jerry Creed

guestbook sign in doesn't work!

news:[email protected]

Old October 16th 05, 09:33 AM
Paul Rubin

"the Pushed Pawn" writes:
Announcing THE PUSHED PAWN WEBSITE AND Forums

I doubt I'll get around to stopping by. Pushed pawns must be passed.