Old October 14th 05, 04:01 PM
Todd

Default Bulgarian Press says Fischer Challenges Topo to Random Chess

http://tinyurl.com/9h9rx

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Old October 14th 05, 04:13 PM

Todd wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/9h9rx

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

No but it seems quite an easy way to sell a chess story to the
newspapers.

Old October 14th 05, 06:51 PM
Jürgen R.

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 10:01:14 -0500, "Todd"
wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/9h9rx

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

Yes, I can confirm and deny this. Which would you prefer?

Old October 15th 05, 06:47 PM
Eo

Old has-been challenges World Champion to play something other than
chess, who cares. I defeated GM Seirawan in Pac-Man, big deal. In all
fairness, he kicked my butt in Galaga. Personally can't wait till
Fischer rots in the ground, he will certainly leave chess the better
for it.