Old October 16th 05, 06:17 PM
Peter C. Nixon

Default October USCF Membership Numbers

I have just posted the October USCF membership numbers at:
http://detroitchess.com/USCFmem2.htm

Sorry about the delay, it has bee sitting in my in-box for several
weeks.

Peter C. Nixon
http://detroitchess.com/
Old October 16th 05, 07:02 PM
Tom Martinak

I have just posted the October USCF membership numbers at:
http://detroitchess.com/USCFmem2.htm

Looks like a typo in the Family W column: 14268
which is exactly the same as the Scholastic U column.

- Tom Martinak

Old October 16th 05, 07:41 PM
Peter C. Nixon

Corrected. Thank you.

Next time, please send me an e-mail. I do not read this group
regularly.

Peter C. Nixon