Old October 23rd 05, 11:17 PM
Edward Labate

Default CHESS DIGEST BREACH: TEXAN CHEATS CALIFORNIAN: Part 2

Dear Chess Players,
Please, please, please...any chessplayer reading this...please
forward this email to as many chessplayers, chess clubs,
institutions,organizations, etc. I've already contacted almost every
National CHESS Federation possible, but some Federations emails don't
seem to be current or something. Thank you in advance for your
assistance. Here's the continuation of Part I...

....Here's the original Dec. 18, 2004 email...