Old October 26th 05, 04:18 AM
Ray Gordon

Default Greg Shahade is a son of a B___________

Fill in the blanks, folks.

Old October 26th 05, 05:13 AM

Brain surgeon?

Barber?

Banker?

Baseball player?

Basketball star?

Brewer?

You, sir, is still an asshole and a big one at that.

Old October 26th 05, 05:16 AM

Brain surgeon?

Barber?

Banker?

Baseball player?

Basketball star?

Batman?

You, sir, are still an asshole and a big one at that.

Old October 26th 05, 08:01 AM
Ray Gordon

Brain surgeon?

Barber?

Banker?

Baseball player?

Basketball star?

Brewer?

Wrong on all counts.

You, sir, is still an asshole and a big one at that.

Provoking me will only lead to more postings that you don't seem to want to
read, in much, MUCH greater detail.

I'm game if you are.

Old October 27th 05, 03:30 AM
Matt Nemmers

wrote in message
oups.com...
Brain surgeon?

Barber?

Banker?

Baseball player?

Basketball star?

Batman?

You, sir, are still an asshole and a big one at that.

We hoped we had humiliated him into returning to the hole in his mother's
basement for good last June, but the unemployed freeloader, Gordon Roy
Parker, is a glutton for punishment and can't help but come back for more.
He will continue trolling until someone responds to any one of his numerous
posts and outlandish claims (e.g. "I'm a grandmaster in the opening!").
That said, please don't feed the troll.

Old October 28th 05, 12:29 AM
Ray Gordon

We hoped we had humiliated him into returning to the

US soldiers are held to a standard of conduct which precludes that type of
behavior, as it reflects poorly on the military.

Old October 28th 05, 01:54 AM
Matt Nemmers

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message
We hoped we had humiliated him into returning to the

US soldiers are held to a standard of conduct

Sailors, too.

which precludes that type of behavior, as it reflects poorly on the
military.

Fortunately for me (and UNfortunately for our resident "Openings GM" Gordon
Roy Parker), waving the bull**** flag on some ****-talking nobody who has an
exaggerated notion of his own importance is not only acceptable in the Navy,
it's expected.

Old October 28th 05, 05:31 AM
Ray Gordon

Fortunately for me, waving the bull**** flag on some ****-talking nobody
who has an exaggerated notion of his own importance is not only acceptable
in the Navy, it's expected.

Now he's claiming to speak for the US Navy. I intend to see what the US
Navy has to say about this.

Pity the boy if he's wrong.

Old October 28th 05, 02:29 PM

Default Ray Dickless Gordon has come out of the closet

Ray Gordon wrote:
which precludes that type of behavior, as it reflects poorly on the
military.

Fortunately for me, waving the bull**** flag on some ****-talking nobody
who has an exaggerated notion of his own importance is not only acceptable
in the Navy, it's expected.

Now he's claiming to speak for the US Navy. I intend to see what the US
Navy has to say about this.

Pity the boy if he's wrong.

Which one do you enjoy more? ****ing a donkey or ****ing your mama?
You're as much of a Navy man as the Village People. Now go back to the
closet and **** yourself.

Old October 29th 05, 04:01 AM
Matt Nemmers

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message
which precludes that type of behavior, as it reflects poorly on the
military.

Fortunately for me, waving the bull**** flag on some ****-talking nobody
who has an exaggerated notion of his own importance is not only
acceptable in the Navy, it's expected.

Now he's claiming to speak for the US Navy.

I never claimed to speak for the Navy. Perhaps your utiliziation of this
kind of chop-logic is the reason you've been thrown out on your can in every
single court case you've frivolously wasted the taxpayer's dollars on.

I intend to see what the US Navy has to say about this. Pity the boy if
he's wrong.

Blah-dy blah ****in' blah. Gordo's been promising "to tell on" me forever
and has never delivered. Mama's got him bogged down with chores,
apparently. Gotta earn that rent, ya know.

But feel free, Gordo! My skipper could use a good laugh. Not that he
doesn't get a thousand phone calls, emails and letters from a thousand kooks
like you every day, but I'm sure you could get milk to come out his nose if
you personalized one of them.

Let me know if you need the address again, tough guy.