Old November 2nd 05, 07:34 AM
Tuman

Default ELO FIDE ONLINE!

Hi
I find this website where there is the list of ELO FIDE without to do a
download, is are new to 1 october 2005
http://www.mitopositano.it/elo-fide-lh-lz.htm

Old November 5th 05, 04:04 PM

On 1 Nov 2005 23:34:41 -0800, "Tuman" wrote:

Hi
I find this website where there is the list of ELO FIDE without to do a
download, is are new to 1=B0 october 2005

http://www.mitopositano.it/elo-fide-lh-lz.htm

I find this site to be useful. One can often find information not
available on the Official FIDE site.

For example, I was just trying to find the FIDE rating of Michael
Valvo, because I am writing an article on Wikipedia about him.
However, his rating has been deleted from the FIDE site, presumably
because he is dead. I could not find the rating of Edmar Mednis on the
FIDE site either.

However, on this site I found the information easily, which is:

2000954 Valvo, Michael J m USA 2357 0 1942 i

Old November 5th 05, 04:12 PM

I did not write this. This was almost without doubt written by Sam
Sloan, who often humiliates himself in order to draw attention to
himself.

The good looking Sam Sloan