Old November 3rd 05, 11:21 AM
jjt.j

Default Motions to dismiss....denied.

And on we go.

I wonder if anyone will bring up
the 1,000s of post made by grp-ie,
under 100s of names all over the Net,
as PROOF not only that he is his
biggest problem, but that he IS
one sick puppy..? Check it out:

Names like:

------------------------

Ray's e-mail addresses at Juno

Ray's e-mail addresses at Hotmail

(Cancelled in March 1998. Over 500 articles in alt.romance
and alt.sports.gymnastics)

(Cancelled in April 1998. Over 700 articles in alt.romance
and alt.sports.gymnastics)

(This one is Ray in disguise and he used it to defend ask
ray in alt.romance.)

Ray's screen names at AOL

AbusesDM
ARoseForDM
AT6M
BelaSucks
CassyL3694
ChessGym (Profile below)
ChessRay (Profile below)
Chokeanu
Coacheanu
CoachChess
CUPID1pt0 (About 100 articles in alt.romance and 20 in soc.singles from 1997. He
was advertizing a Romantic Compatibility Software to tell people who to date.)
CYouIn2001
DeLoneWolf (About 20 articles in alt.hypnosis from 1996-1997)
DMGetsBusy
DMinsanity (About 20 articles in alt.sports.gymnastics from 1997)
DMIsAbused
DMisAHussy (Used to post only one slander article where he begs for Dominique
Moceanu to sue him)
DMIsAWaste
DMisBeauty
DMIsMyLove
DMSUX
DMWinsGold
DomHypno (About 20 articles in alt.hypnosis from 1997)
DomiMyLove
DomiReject
DomIsDBomb
DomM4DomM
DomMarryMe
DomPsychic (Contains the really interesting Ray'sFinal Post to alt.hypnosis
which of course was not his final post there)
DomQuitNow
DomsNo1Fan
DomWorship
DumbDumDom
DumDumDom
DumpedByDM
EleeteBoo (GymBooPeep says: EleeteBoo was a name Ray signed on as, when posting
as me to get into a Private AOL chat with my friends (whom he thinks have
connections to The Mag 7)
FanGynast
FreeDMNow
GymGenius
GymnAbuse
HypnoDance
HypnoDomm
HypnoFag
HypnoTeach (About 30 articles in alt.hypnosis from 1997)
HypnoWitch
ICyberedDM
ICyberedJD
ICyberedSM
ICyberedVA
IDislikeDM
IKnowURDom
ILoooveDom
ILuvUNique
ITrainFHyp (Profile below)
IWantDM
JensNo1Fan (2 articles in alt.sports.gymnast.moceanu from 1997)
KneesRShot
LBOUD56714 (Suspected)
LearnHypno
LindaC19F
LiveWell88
LoverOfDom
LoveThatDM
LoveUDom
LovingDomM
Lust4Jamie
MarryMeDom
MediaWhizz (7 articles in alt.hypnosis from 1997)
MoneyWhizz (Profile below)
MyLove4Dom
NadiaNique
NextBela
NiqueLoses (Check out Ray in disguise)
NiqueNadia
NoLust4JC
NoLust4Nes
NoSexxDom (Profile below. Used often. About 330 articles in alt.romance, 70 in
alt.hypnosis, 50 in soc.singles from 1997)
NotD8ingDM
NotD8tingDM
NotDMCoach
NowFlyAway
OwnedByRay (7 articles in alt.hypnosis from 1996)
Powerbase1
ProPredict
PsychDom (New one after Pxychic was canceled)
PsychicDom (About 30 articles in alt.hypnosis from 1997)
PsychSmart
Pxychic (Cancelled in February 1998. Profile below. This was used a lot and
mainly in alt.romance. Also in a.s.gymnastics, alt.hypnosis, soc.singles and
rec.gambling.sports)
Pxykick (New one after Pxychic was canceled)
QuitNowDom
Raytemp000 (2 articles in alt.romance from 1997)
Raytemp963 (12 articles in alt.romance from 1997)
RGSoft1 (About 20 articles in alt.hypnosis from 1996)
RUAGymnast
Rules4Men
SeeFutures (1 article in alt.romance from 1997)
SingIeMDom
SingleMDom
SmartPsych
TheRevolt (About 100 articles in rec.gambling.sports from 1997)
TheRevolt2 (1 article in rec.gambling.sports from 1997)
Teiubesc
Telubesc
The12thRse (2 articles in rec.gambling.sports and soc.singles from1997)
UnChainDM
URDomIKnow
WhizardRay (About 220 articles in alt.hypnosis from 1996)
WhizzMedia (About 40 articles in alt.hypnosis from 1997)
WizFlyAway
WorshipDom
XILoveDom

Ray's E-mail addresses at Mindspring

(Cancelled in February 1998. Main account with his name.
Posted under names Penny Parker & Walter Parker too. Over one thousand articles
in a.s.gymnastics and several newsgroups about gambling and romance)

(Used by Walter Parker to advertise Ray's "incredible
knowledge" in betting)

Ray's e-mail addresses on other ISPs

Ray's brother Walter Parker and his mom Penny Parker also use his
" E-mail address.

Walter also uses:

On AOL

Walthorse1
MusixMax25
PennWorld

And

.

Here's AOL profiles from some of his screennames:

Member Name: Pxykick (can't you read the screen name?)
Location: AOL
Birthdate: Capricorn 31
Sex: Male
Marital Status: Not Married or Engaged
Hobbies: Hypnosis, astrology, computers, bodybuilding, inline skating,chess,
politics, activism, making a difference. Also teaching the art of seduction to
men and the art of hypnosis to women.
Computers: Me: 6'2", blond hair, blue eyes, 180#, bodybuilder, very good looking
and intelligent.
Occupation:
http://www.cybersheet.com, an evolving web site. I also charge $60
an hour for my time for ANYTHING. That means YOU.
Personal Quote: Do not bother me for ANY reason unless you are willing to PAY me
up front. If I contact you I will not solicit you; if not I do not wish to
speak with you. I have better things to do with my time than waste it.

Previous profile of Pxykick:
Member Name: Pxykick (can't you read the screen name?)
Location: AOL
Birthdate: Capricorn 31
Sex: Male
Marital Status: Not Married or Engaged
Hobbies: Hypnosis, astrology, computers, bodybuilding, inline skating,chess,
politics, activism, making a difference. Also teaching the art of seduction to
men and the art of hypnosis to women.
Computers: Me: 6'2", blond hair, blue eyes, 180#, bodybuilder, very good looking
and intelligent.
Occupation: Psychic, Hypnotist, "Power Hypnosis" website for hypnotists who sell
power hypnosis tapes. Also seeking a REALLY good laywer.
Personal Quote: NOTE: I am sorry, but due to a slander campaign against me, I
cannot accept any new people into my life. If I do not already know and trust
you, I cannot speak with you. Visit this website:
(http://members.tripod.com/~rayfaq/index.html) for more info

Previous profile of Pxykick:
Member Name: Pxykick (can't you read the screen name?)
Location: AOL
Birthdate: Capricorn 31
Sex: Male
Marital Status: Not Married or Engaged
Hobbies: Hypnosis, astrology, computers, bodybuilding, inline skating,chess,
politics, activism, making a difference. Also teaching the art of seduction to
men and the art of hypnosis to women.
Computers: Me: 6'2", blond hair, blue eyes, 180#, bodybuilder, very good looking
and intelligent.
Occupation: Psychic, Hypnotist, building "Power Hypnosis" website for hypnotists
who sell power hypnosis tapes. Inquire within.
Personal Quote: I charge $50 an hour for psychic readings. Most other psychics
charge more and deliver less. I would never solicit you for money, so please
don't solicit me for free work. It's highly offensive and akin to taking food
out of my mouth.

Previous profile of Pxykick:
Member Name: Pxykick (can't you read the screen name?)
Location: AOL
Birthdate: Capricorn 31
Sex: Male
Marital Status: Not Engaged or Married
Hobbies: Hypnosis, astrology, computers, bodybuilding, inline skating,chess,
politics, activism, making a difference.
Computers: Me: 6'2", blond hair, blue eyes, 180#, bodybuilder, very good looking
and intelligent.
Occupation: http://www.cybersheet.com is my primary occupation. It's a free site
that loves a big audience so feel free to visit. Personal Quote:If you are not
part of the solution, you are part of the problem. I have a preference for
dancers and hypnotists among females, but I chat with most. Approach me politely
please.

Member Name: Pxychic
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Birthdate:1/6/67
Sex: Male
Marital Status: Single
Hobbies: Teaching beautiful women the art of using hypnosis to control men.
Dead serious. Also keeping the mouse where all I have to do to get rid of those
unwanted invites is click once.
Computers: Physical description: 6'2", blond hair, blue eyes, 195#
Occupation: Professional psychic, Spirit Guide, astrologer, past life
regressionist. Free horoscopes at my website http://www.cybersheet.com
Personal Quote: Seeking females with skill or interest in hypnosis18-24 years of
age to teach for free in return for their practice. Inquire within. Other women
LEAVE ME ALONE. No free psychic readings either.

Member Name: ITrainFHyp
Location: Trancelvania
Sex: Male
Marital Status: Self-Hypnosis
Hobbies: I cannot be hypnotized; but I teach it.
Occupation: Trainer of dominant female hypnotists
Personal Quote: Learn from me; practice on others.

Member Name: MoneyWhizz
Location: Wall Street, Vegas, New York....wherever the MONEY is.
Birthdate: 1967
Sex: Male
Marital Status: Single
Hobbies: Making MONEY, investing, gambling, seducing beautiful women with my
mind, WINNING.
Computers: A very powerful one.
Occupation: Investment Guru. For my FREE advice go to
http://www.cybersheet.com/finance
Personal Quote: Looking for a nice woman to settle down with and marry.....is
she out there?

Member Name: R.G. (ChessRay)
Sex: Male
Marital Status: Women are liars.
Hobbies: Exposing the bullies and liars here on AOL. Expert 10 meter platform
diver.
Computers: Do you really care. I use one like you use.
Occupation: Software entrepreneur. Successful business owner. Net genius.Chess
coach.
Personal Quote: You know who you are. The end is coming and you are to blame.

Member Name: Ray (Chessgym)
Location: You've Got a Friend in Pennsylvania
Sex: Male
Marital Status: I will never marry. Women lie.
Hobbies: I am a chess tutor and world class gymnastics trainer.
Computers: I have worked with all the top gymnasts in the world.
Occupation: I will be the best at whatever I decide I will do.
Personal Quote: There will be absolutely no sex. I said NO SEX! No matter how
much you beg and whine.

NoSexxDom:
Member Name: There will be NO SEX (you will not be having sex with a 6'2",
blond, blue-eyed muscular male who weighs 180#)
Location: No matter how beautiful you are, there will be NO SEX
Birthdate: In My Prime
Sex: Male
Marital Status: Dominant, Seeking Gorgeous Subs
Hobbies: Nonsexual control of the most beautiful women on the planet;who needs
another?
Computers: One that does not cyber. SUBS: Do NOT expect kindness from me. Do
NOT expect me to cater to you. This is d/s, not b/s.
Occupation: If I didn't have one I wouldn't be here, now would I?
Personal Quote: Looking for incredibly beautiful women who are submissive or
have fantasized about being totally controlled by a dominant male. E-mail with a
picture of yourself or a telphone number (BOTH are required). Ignore my
requirements and I will ignore your IM.

Previous profile of NoSexxDom:
Member Name: There will be NO SEX (you will not be having sex with a 6'2",
blond, blue-eyed muscular male who weighs 180#)
Location: No matter how beautiful you are, there will be NO SEX
Birthdate: I remember music videos on MTV
Sex: Male
Marital Status: In Control
Hobbies: No matter how much I want you, there will be NO SEX
Computers: That means NONE. You will never have to worry about me asking you for
sex.
Occupation: Professional psychic, astrologer, hypnotist. Seeking to control
beautiful women NONSEXUALLY. Inquire within.
Personal Quote: I have a strong preference for women with a dance/gymnastics
and/or hypnosis background. Send a pic and/or phone # if you really want my
attention.

(to the tune of "Less then Zero, by Elvis C Dallas Version )

'Hellen' sucks da kennel off, in succession,
While Ray Gordon threatens minors in mommie's abusive heaven..
Dreams his widdle dreams as 'hellen' looks up from giving head.
Wet's his Under-Roos, grp-ie re-writes his spew again
Just to teach him he's a lie, and that he's loony in the head..

---

Chorus:

He brags about his Herpes.
So the ladies don't reflect,
truth is, his dollies don't respect him,
U'all sure his mommie don't know...
You'd think that grp-ie would learn, but
His whole life is one big fat zero.
Hey, ray...
Hey, oo Ray-ey.

---

Calling "****s" n "whores", calling anyone at the scene,
If you were in the Twin Towers, your death grp-ie believes
will pay for all his failures, every dollar he was denied.
'Hellen' wipes her mouth off & she swallows it with pride..
She moans, "47 poodles, earns us $24.95! ." NO TIP !

---
He brags about his Herpes.
So the ladies don't reflect,
truth is, his dollies don't respect him,
U'all sure his mommie don't know...
You'd think that grp-ie would learn, but
His whole life is one big fat zero.
Hey, ray...
Hey, oo Ray-ey.
---

Under-Roos still steaming, grp-ie's 'fetal' on the floor.
Mommie Parker thought her b/f beat grp-ie's ass into a ball .
Penny looks into the mirror, 'Hellen' turns and looks away.
The dollies just don't give a **** as long as they get paid...
'Hellen' spits on grp-ie, as his fantasy fades away..

---
Old November 5th 05, 04:27 PM

I did not write this. This was almost without doubt written by Sam
Sloan, who often humiliates himself in order to draw attention to
himself.

The better looking Sam Sloan