Old November 5th 05, 04:26 PM

Default Ray Gordon surrenders to Jennifer Shahade

Ray Gordon finally admits that Jennifer Shahade is a better player. He
also admits that he's nothing more than a small nut.

Old November 5th 05, 09:11 PM

and people say Sam Sloan doesnt tell the truth...

J.Lohner
ICC 'Inconnux'

Old November 5th 05, 09:11 PM

Old November 8th 05, 02:43 AM

I always tell the truth.

Old November 9th 05, 09:03 AM
Ray Gordon

Ray Gordon finally admits that Jennifer Shahade is a better player.

Hmm, is there anyone who could set a BETTING LINE on a match between us?

I wonder, I really, REALLY wonder....if anyone could set such a BETTING LINE
on a match like that.

Keep going, sir.

Old November 11th 05, 12:09 AM
Ray Gordon

I'll kick her ass. Who's the chess bitch now? Keep provoking me and
you'll pay.

Old November 11th 05, 04:17 AM
Ray Gordon

Default Ray Gordon being impersonated

Keep impersonating me in that way and I'll press charges.

Old November 11th 05, 04:28 AM
Ray Gordon

Yeah! Sam Sloan, if you keep on impersonating me in that way, I'll
press charges.