Old November 8th 05, 02:46 AM

Default Breaking News! Sam Sloan is the new Editor of Chess Life

The board has voted unanimously to make me the next Editor of Chess
Life. Chess Life will now be much sexier and much juicier.

Old November 8th 05, 06:08 AM
Richard

Sam Sloan wrote:
The board has voted unanimously to make me the next Editor of Chess
Life. Chess Life will now be much sexier and much juicier.

Sam Sloan

????

But... today's not April 1.

--Richard

Old November 8th 05, 06:40 AM
Tom Klem

Another qualified candidate?

I can't wait.

Tom Klem

"Richard" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old November 8th 05, 11:19 AM

Tom Klem wrote:
Another qualified candidate?

I can't wait.

Tom Klem

This is a very annoying posting. Somebody will believe it, not
realizing that it is Ray Gordon, the notorious false poster, who posted
it.

The Real Sam Sloan

Old November 8th 05, 02:46 PM
David Richerby

wrote:
Tom Klem wrote:
Another qualified candidate?

I can't wait.

Tom Klem

This is a very annoying posting. Somebody will believe it, not
realizing that it is Ray Gordon, the notorious false poster, who posted
it.

*This* is a very annoying posting. Somebody will believe it, not
realizing that it is complete garbage.

The post that claims to come from Tom Klem comes from a cox.net cable
modem connection that hosts the domain happychess.org, which is registered
to one Thomas J Klem of Nevada. The posts that claim to come from Ray
Gordon are from a Road Runner connection in Pennsylvania. They're *very*
unlikely to be from the same person.

Dave.

--
David Richerby Erotic Hungry Peanut (TM): it's like
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~davidr/ a roasted nut but it'll eat you and

Old November 8th 05, 03:27 PM
Jerzy

The board has voted unanimously to make me the next Editor of Chess
Life. Chess Life will now be much sexier and much juicier.

Sam Sloan

Unfortunately you are a fake "Sam Sloan".
What is Chess Life ?
Is it worth buying ?

Old November 11th 05, 12:14 AM
Ray Gordon

So who's the new editor? The rumor is Sam Sloan.