Old November 9th 05, 12:39 AM
Ray Gordon

Default Banned by Belinda, I cannot work in the Bronx Board of Elections

I'm glad they threw you out. You're an embarrassment to your family and
the USCF. You should be banned from the USCF as well.

Ray Gordon

Old November 9th 05, 05:02 AM
Ken Jones

Shall we post the laundry list of where YOU should be banned, "Ray
Gordon"?

Old November 9th 05, 09:00 AM
Ray Gordon

Shall we post the laundry list of where YOU should be banned, "Ray
Gordon"?

That post was not made by me.