Old November 10th 05, 11:02 AM
Sanny

Default Online Chess Program now plays better moves.

Recently a new Chess Program which needs no download has been made.

I played twice today and found now It plays very good moves.

Earlier there were a few problems which have been removed now.

You can Play Chess Online at:

http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

Shut other webpages for a fast game. Reload if there is any problem in
starting the game.

It provides you the options of White & Black and there are Seven levels
to choose from

Highest scores is 400.

You get high score when you beat high level Game. You get small points
if you are able to draw the game. But no score for loosing.

Play catiously as it do not allow you to take back moves.

You can play it at: http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

Start with Begineer Level if you are a new player (100 Points to win)

If you are well then try Easy level (200 Points to win)

If you are smarter you play the Normal & Advanced Levels.

Advanced levels take lot of time So play higher levels only if you have
good time.

When you beat the Computer your score will be added to the database and
displayed at Hall of Fame.

To Play Chess Visit: http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

Bye
Sanjay

http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

Old November 10th 05, 01:51 PM
Chess One

"Sanny" wrote in message
oups.com...
Recently a new Chess Program which needs no download has been made.

You can Play Chess Online at:

http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

I played a 10 second game and it froze at about move 13. I'll try a new
game.

Phil

Old November 10th 05, 02:00 PM
Chess One

"Chess One" wrote in message
news:[email protected]

"Sanny" wrote in message
oups.com...
Recently a new Chess Program which needs no download has been made.

You can Play Chess Online at:

http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

I played a 10 second game and it froze at about move 13. I'll try a new
game.

I played another game with black and it did the same thing - froze in a
lousy position.

If this chess game is intended to represent management skills - freezing in
a tense position cannot be recommended. Has anyone actually paid to play it
at higher levels?

Phil Innes

Phil

Old November 24th 05, 09:28 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Sanny

Try again Now the Game is playing wonderful

Play Chess at: http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html

Bye
Sanjay

http://www.softtanks.com/chessgame/Chess.html