Old November 19th 05, 05:24 PM posted to misc.legal,rec.games.chess.politics,soc.culture.japan,soc.culture.russian

Default Copyright of Video of Public Performance?

I have no money anyway and no place to live anyway. They can sue me all
they want. The best they can do is have my wife. Take my wife, please!

Old November 20th 05, 12:17 AM posted to misc.legal,rec.games.chess.politics,soc.culture.japan,soc.culture.russian

On 19 Nov 2005 09:24:21 -0800, "Sam Sloan"
wrote:

I have no money anyway and no place to live anyway. They can sue me all
they want. The best they can do is have my wife. Take my wife, please!

Sam Sloan

This posting is fake. In chess, we are used to seeing false postings
by this poster, but here it is especially objectionable because here
it is cross posted to several groups who will not be familiar with
this and will not immediately realize that this posting is fake.

This particular false poster has posted 108 times as Sam Sloan. He is
not Sam Sloan

The Real Sam Sloan
Old November 20th 05, 12:30 AM posted to misc.legal,rec.games.chess.politics,soc.culture.japan,soc.culture.russian

All facts stated are true. I have no money and no place to live. I move
from one street corner to another. Therefore, they can sue me all they
want. They ain't getting a nickel. They can only take my wife and she's
worthless anyway.

The Real Sam Sloan