Old November 20th 05, 12:49 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Breaking News!

The Executive Board has chosen a new Chess Life Editor! The next cover
story will be the sudden tragic death of Peter Leko.

The real Sam Sloan

Old November 20th 05, 03:56 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
David Ames

Sam Sloan wrote:
The Executive Board has chosen a new Chess Life Editor! The next cover
story will be the sudden tragic death of Peter Leko.

The real Sam Sloan

I note the troll's pretend signature of the real Sam Sloan. In case
you missed the original posting on the death of Peter Leko, may I point
out that Sam Sloan indicated he was waiting for confirmation. There
have been hints that Sam was deceived by a German source, whose
identity I have forgotten by now.

David Ames

Old November 21st 05, 10:50 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Ray Gordon

Sam Sloan wants to put naked chess bitches in Chess Life.

Ray Gordon

Old November 26th 05, 06:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

How do you know? Are you psychic? I like girls. I guess you only like
boys.