Old November 23rd 05, 01:21 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
LSD

Default Affidavit on Appeal: Re. Douglas S. Wong

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message
SUPREME COURT OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK

Do you think these groups are just your personal litter box, or what?

I really want to know, is it self-control that you lack? Or would you say
you have self-control but just don't give a **** about other people, and so
you push the details of your eccentric, obsessive life on readers here
regardless of appropriateness, relevance, and other considerations that
would bind a normal human?

Maybe you should spend less time on Usenet posting the details of your
personal life and your new "fixation of the day", and more time supporting
your wife (who you say is on welfare) and your kids, Sam. That's my advice.

Really though, I just want you to stop cross-posting.