Old November 27th 05, 04:55 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,soc.culture.russian

Default The Sam Sloan X-Rated TV Show

I will also show the part where she's fully naked doing the naughty
stuff. This lustful babe is worth the $29 price of the DVD or money
back guarantee. If you want an autographed copy, send me $29 + $10 s/h.

Old November 27th 05, 02:21 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,soc.culture.russian

On 26 Nov 2005 20:55:14 -0800, "Sam Sloan"
wrote:

I will also show the part where she's fully naked doing the naughty
stuff. This lustful babe is worth the $29 price of the DVD or money
back guarantee. If you want an autographed copy, send me $29 + $10 s/h.

Sam Sloan

BEWA Some of the Russians who read this will not know that this
posting is fake.

However, most of the chess players who read this will know that this
is fake.

All postings by are fake.

I did not write this.

The Real Sam Sloan