Old November 28th 05, 01:16 AM posted to rec.arts.tv,soc.culture.japan,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.go

Default Origami Show on TV and the Internet

I will sneak some X-Rated footage of my wife in. Please watch it. Let
me know if she is good enough to be a porn star.

Old November 28th 05, 09:31 PM posted to rec.arts.tv,soc.culture.japan,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.go
dajava

Sam Sloan wrote:
I will sneak some X-Rated footage of my wife in. Please watch it. Let
me know if she is good enough to be a porn star.

Sam Sloan

Hi Sam,

Do you still keep the link to the
disgusting half Korean and half "white father ****ie"
in your homepage?

You would not answer why you did not have a sex with Janice Kim.

By the way, an Europian friend of mine once sent me an e-mail
"Sam Sloan is an 'Abby Normal' person.

Do you know English well?
Then, be kind to explain what my friend meant in the mail.
As my English is this lousy,
I hardly can figure it out myself.

dajava,

P.S.

Is that true your wife is a "disgusting Americanized" Asian?