Old November 29th 05, 11:31 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.arts.tv,talk.politics.libertarian

Default The Sam Sloan TV Show

Sam Sloan wrote:
[snip]

This was spammed to:

rec.games.chess.analysis,
rec.games.go,
rec.games.chess.misc,
rec.games.chess.politics,
rec.arts.tv,
rec.games.chess.computers,
talk.politics.libertarian

Sam Sloan has political asperations. Make sure that his spamming
becomes a major issue if he ever runs for any office.

Old November 29th 05, 05:25 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.arts.tv,talk.politics.libertarian

What's your problem chachi? I will never win the USCF election anyway.
The whole world knows I'm a dick. That didn't stop me from screwing
virgins. I'm just too sexy for you.