Old December 4th 05, 02:14 PM posted to soc.culture.japan,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.go

Default Origami Show on TV and the Internet

What don't you like about my show? Should I make it X-Rated? My wife is
willing.

Old December 4th 05, 04:21 PM posted to soc.culture.japan,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.go
dajava

Sam Sloan wrote:
What don't you like about my show? Should I make it X-Rated? My wife is
willing.

Sam Sloan

I did not even have a chance to know if your show is good or bad.
You poseted your messages of its shedule too late for me all the time.
(Which means, too late for others in Asia, too)

I was not joking when I postd a message the other day,
"I learned how to play Shogi(= Japanese chess) from Japanese players
in Japanese"

dajava,

Old December 8th 05, 01:54 PM posted to soc.culture.japan,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.go,rec.games.chess.misc

Default Sex Show on TV and the Internet

X-rated DVD featuring my wife is on sale now for only $27.95 plus
shipping, handling and tips. New positions are featured in this
fantastic DVD. This would be a very satisfying Christmas gift.

Old December 9th 05, 12:11 AM posted to soc.culture.japan,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.go,rec.games.chess.misc
David Ames

Sam Sloan wrote:
X-rated DVD featuring my wife is on sale now for only $27.95 plus
shipping, handling and tips. New positions are featured in this
fantastic DVD. This would be a very satisfying Christmas gift.

Sam Sloan

Hey, fictitious Sam Sloan, you forgot to include a fictitious address.

David Ames

Old December 9th 05, 12:54 AM posted to soc.culture.japan,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.go,rec.games.chess.misc
Chess One

"David Ames" wrote in message
oups.com...

Sam Sloan wrote:
X-rated DVD featuring my wife is on sale now for only $27.95 plus
shipping, handling and tips. New positions are featured in this
fantastic DVD. This would be a very satisfying Christmas gift.

Sam Sloan

Hey, fictitious Sam Sloan, you forgot to include a fictitious address.

Yes, the fictious brave one is entirely more nuts than anything he
criticies. Perhaps he doesn't like openly avowed heterosexualuality? Phil
Innes

David Ames

Old December 9th 05, 01:13 AM posted to soc.culture.japan,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.go,rec.games.chess.misc
The Historian

Sam Sloan wrote:
X-rated DVD featuring my wife is on sale now for only $27.95 plus
shipping, handling and tips. New positions are featured in this
fantastic DVD. This would be a very satisfying Christmas gift.

Sloan is pond scum, but his wife and kids should be left alone.

Old December 9th 05, 01:15 AM posted to soc.culture.japan,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.go,rec.games.chess.misc
The Historian

Chess One wrote:
"David Ames" wrote in message
oups.com...

Sam Sloan wrote:
X-rated DVD featuring my wife is on sale now for only $27.95 plus
shipping, handling and tips. New positions are featured in this
fantastic DVD. This would be a very satisfying Christmas gift.

Sam Sloan

Hey, fictitious Sam Sloan, you forgot to include a fictitious address.

Yes, the fictious brave one is entirely more nuts than anything he
criticies (sic). Perhaps he doesn't like openly avowed heterosexualuality (sic)? Phil
Innes

Is "heterosexualuality" anything like heterosexuality?

Old December 9th 05, 12:45 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
Chess One

"The Historian" wrote in message
ps.com...

Chess One wrote:
"David Ames" wrote in message
oups.com...

Sam Sloan wrote:
X-rated DVD featuring my wife is on sale now for only $27.95 plus
shipping, handling and tips. New positions are featured in this
fantastic DVD. This would be a very satisfying Christmas gift.

Sam Sloan

Hey, fictitious Sam Sloan, you forgot to include a fictitious address.

Yes, the fictious brave one is entirely more nuts than anything he
criticies (sic). Perhaps he doesn't like openly avowed heterosexualuality
(sic)? Phil
Innes

Is "heterosexualuality" anything like heterosexuality?

LOL, he's done it again!

Nothing like returning to the scene of the crime, eh, lured by a tpyo

3 beers!

Phil