Old December 9th 05, 12:59 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default US Champion Hikaru Nakamura has joined as an Editor

Dear Chess Friends-

US Champion Hikaru Nakamura has joined "the Chess Chronicle" as an
Editor.
World #5 GM Vasily Ivanchuk writs for the Magazine!

The 10th issue has out please see the details at
http://www.chesschroniccle.org

Next Issue will feature Exclusive phone interview with GM Mickey Adams.

Soon you will read Exclusive annotation by GM Peter Svidler!

Please Check our Holiday Special, $3.00 OF on or early membership and
you could win the one Year Gold Membership just buying the Subscription
of the Chess Chronicle, of $49.00 Value, for you absolutely FREE.

The Chess Chronicle is a semi-monthly online chess magazine, which goes
in PDF and PGN file directly into your mailbox.

For details please visit http://www.chesschronicle.com or email us

We are looking forward to see you in our team!

Sincerely
Karim

Old December 9th 05, 02:25 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Why don't you get Bobby Fischer to run the public relation department
too? Can this kid even spell his own name? I have a plus score
against Hikaru. I beat him silly when he was 7 years old.

Old December 9th 05, 06:47 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Chess One

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message
ups.com...
Why don't you get Bobby Fischer to run the public relation department
too? Can this kid even spell his own name? I have a plus score
against Hikaru. I beat him silly when he was 7 years old.

And I did the same against "Mickey" when he was Michael. Thanks Nil! Phil

Old December 10th 05, 11:52 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
XxXxX

Thats what Nakamura should do! Write only. He sucks as a chess player,
he is an arrogant prick, and thinks he is the best because he can beat
2400s. I've got news for you Nakamura, you ain't nothing, and you prove
me that in Khanty-Mansyisk. Anyways, good luck as a chess editor and
please stop embarrasing yourself playing chess. Thank you.
Oink Oink.