Old December 13th 05, 08:04 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
jr

Default Dullsville

With Parr apparently in remission and the politicians silent,
this forum seems to be withering away.

Pity.

Old December 13th 05, 09:49 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Louis Blair

jr (posting-host=207.200.116.66)
wrote (13 Dec 2005 12:04:51 -0800):

With Parr apparently in remission and the politicians
silent, this forum seems to be withering away.
_
Pity.

_
How did it come about that jr was commenting on
"Paulie Graf" notes?
_
"Also check out postings from 'Paulie Graf'
-- another pseudonym that ..." - jr (1 Dec 2005
11:27:39 -0800)
_
A google search for rgcp Paulie Graf notes produces
these dates:
_
09 Sep 2001 18:45:07 GMT
10 Sep 2001 11:14:52 GMT
10 Sep 2001 22:36:26 GMT
08 Oct 2001 15:39:32 GMT
12 Oct 2001 22:25:55 GMT
14 Oct 2001 23:25:28 GMT

Old December 13th 05, 10:59 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Matt Nemmers

"jr" wrote in message
oups.com...
With Parr apparently in remission

SNIP

Wait.....

.....we thought you *were* Parr.

Old December 14th 05, 12:47 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
jr

*How did it come about that jr was commenting on
"Paulie Graf" notes?*

Another inane question from Dr. Blair.

This may come as news to him, but he's not the only one
who knows how to google.

Does he agree that "Paulie Graf" was Taylor Kingston?

Old December 14th 05, 01:45 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Louis Blair

I wrote (13 Dec 2005 13:49:32 -0800):
How did it come about that jr was commenting on
"Paulie Graf" notes?
_
"Also check out postings from 'Paulie Graf'
-- another pseudonym that ..." - jr (1 Dec 2005
11:27:39 -0800)
_
A google search for rgcp Paulie Graf notes produces
these dates:
_
09 Sep 2001 18:45:07 GMT
10 Sep 2001 11:14:52 GMT
10 Sep 2001 22:36:26 GMT
08 Oct 2001 15:39:32 GMT
12 Oct 2001 22:25:55 GMT
14 Oct 2001 23:25:28 GMT

_
jr (posting-host=207.200.116.66)
wrote (13 Dec 2005 16:47:32 -0800):

[Dr. Blair is] not the only one who knows
how to google.

_
How did it come about that jr was doing
a google search for "Paulie Graf" notes?

_
jr (posting-host=207.200.116.66)
wrote (13 Dec 2005 16:47:32 -0800):

Does he agree that "Paulie Graf" was Taylor
Kingston?

_
The only Paulie Graf notes that I am aware
of were posted more than four years ago. I
do not know if I ever read them, and I certainly
do not remember their contents now. For
what it is worth, I do not remember forming
any opinion on the matter four years ago.