Old December 18th 05, 12:22 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Greg Wren

Default Law

Is there no law against imposters?

Old December 18th 05, 01:30 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Sure! Please show me how I can sue Ray Gordon. I'm 100% positive that
it's Ray Gordon. This loser has something against me.

Old December 18th 05, 03:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Duncan Oxley

Well, whatever you think of Sloan you do have to admit he did break
the posting rules and crossposted here for years. He WAS asked politely
and not so politely to stop it hundreds of times. So you might say he had it
coming.

Not that I am condoning. Heck, not discouraging it either. I think it is
just
par for the rgcp game here. Sam is a big boy and he should be able to
take the heat if he wants to hang in the preverbal kitchen.

Most people who read and post here know that getting flamed or whathaveyou
is part of what makes rgcp fun to read. And Sam has made his share of
unprovoked
attacks here. I enjoy reading what Sam posts if he sticks to topic. My two
cents.

Cheers,
Duncan

Old December 19th 05, 08:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

I love Duncan Oxley! He's so right on.