Old December 21st 05, 04:13 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Accurate Wikipedia Profile for Sam Sloan

Sam Sloan was born a long time ago and who cares about the year. He's
most famous for being a chess bum. He has been married 13 times and has
24 known children. We suspect that he has another 30 unknown children
somewhere in the far east. He does not pay child support to anyone.

Sam Sloan is known for running for the USCF Executive Board 18 times
and the USCF members voted him down each time. He usually showers once
a year. He has been spotted sleeping under some tables at various chess
tournaments.

He has been arrested several dozen times for ****ing minors. He has
also been linked to a number of illegal Thai prostitution rings. He
claimed to be a chess master but most people simple laugh at his face
for this claim. He also claimed that Peter Leko is dead even though he
was sound asleep at home.

His current wife married him for Green Card and as soon as she got it,
she refused to have sex with him unless he pays her $10,000 for each
session. Sloan claims to be a friend of many people including Bobby
"The Racist Lunatic" Fischer but no one gives a **** about him.

Sloan will go down in history as the biggest chess loser. He has a
secret crush on Beatriz Marinello and has often said that he wants to
convert her. He currently resides in some homeless shelter in Brooklyn.

External links

* FIDE rating card for Sam Sloan

* The Chess Games of Sam Sloan

* US Tournament record for Sam Sloan

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Sloan"

Old December 21st 05, 06:25 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer
neoliminal

Well, that didn't last long.

Old December 21st 05, 09:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

I usually last 30 seconds.

Old December 22nd 05, 01:28 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer
David Ames

The fake Sam Sloan wrote:

He also claimed that Peter Leko is dead even though he
was sound asleep at home.

Not correct, and perhaps you will be so good as to inform Wikipedia.
Sam Sloan said that he had a report of Peter Leko's death. and that he
was attempting to obtain confirmation.

You have made the sort of mistake people make when they don't actually
read what was written.

David Ames

Old December 22nd 05, 01:54 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Stop kissing my sorry ass you fool! I did say Peter Leko is dead. Don't
you know I always disregard the truth?

Old December 22nd 05, 02:03 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer
Taylor Kingston

David Ames wrote:
The fake Sam Sloan wrote:
He also claimed that Peter Leko is dead even though he
was sound asleep at home.

Not correct, and perhaps you will be so good as to inform Wikipedia.
Sam Sloan said that he had a report of Peter Leko's death. and that he
was attempting to obtain confirmation.

The actual post does not support your view. The thread Sloan created
on 1 December 2002 was titled "Peter Leko killed in car accident." Its
first sentence reads:

"Peter Leko was killed in a car accident today in Budapest."

Sloan's post said nothing about "attempting to obtain confirmation."

You have made the sort of mistake people make when they don't actually
read what was written.

Google makes it very easy to do this. I recommend it.

Old December 22nd 05, 02:15 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Once again, Taylor Kingston fried your sorry ass David "the fool" Ames.

Old December 22nd 05, 02:21 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer
Taylor Kingston

Sam Sloan wrote:
Once again, Taylor Kingston fried your sorry ass David "the fool" Ames.

I have no wish to insult Mr. Ames. My point was only to make a
factual correction.

Old December 22nd 05, 03:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer
Matt Nemmers

"Taylor Kingston" wrote in message
oups.com...

Sam Sloan wrote:
Once again, Taylor Kingston fried your sorry ass David "the fool" Ames.

I have no wish to insult Mr. Ames. My point was only to make a
factual correction.

I have corrected Ames on this before myself. Big Dave doesn't seem to want
to accept the fact that his buddy Sloan is a damn liar.

Old December 22nd 05, 04:27 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer
Richard

Sam Sloan wrote:
Once again, Taylor Kingston fried your sorry ass David "the fool" Ames.

I have no wish to insult Mr. Ames. My point was only to make a
factual correction.

I have corrected Ames on this before myself. Big Dave doesn't seem to want
to accept the fact that his buddy Sloan is a damn liar.

This is the part I have to disagree with. I've never met Sloan, so all
I know is what I've read, both from him and about him. But from what I
can tell, he's not a liar. Not intentionally, anyway.

He definitely jumps to conclusions without confirming the facts, such
as with that Leko incident. Much of what he posts turns out to be false
conspiracy theories. But from what I can tell, he is insane enough to
honestly believe everything he posts.

And he's actually an entertaining writer, sometimes even when he's
going off on wild tangents. That's more than I can say for the moron
who has nothing better to do than impersonate him.

Just my two pawns worth,

--Richard