Old December 23rd 05, 08:54 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Who thinks I should stop writting crap on Wikipedia?

Do you agree that I write total crap on Wikipedia and I should stop
immediately?

Old December 23rd 05, 09:05 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer
Richard

Sam Sloan wrote:
Do you agree that I write total crap on Wikipedia and I should stop
immediately?

Sam Sloan

I don't really care about Wikipedia. I think you should stop writing
crap on this newsgroup.

And stop pretending to be Sam Sloan. If he's a loser, what does that
make someone who has nothing better to do than impersonate him?

--Richard

Old December 23rd 05, 09:37 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
Chess One

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message
oups.com...
Do you agree that I write total crap on Wikipedia and I should stop
immediately?

You are highly qualified to write total crap. Nil Desperandum! Nil!

There is always a market for crap, It even says so in the Bible, "Seek and
ye shall find", and followers who will admire you for writing it - except in
this case where no one at all thinks this sort of writing is worth a damn,
and as much as you mock Sam Sloan, you demonstrate what sleeze really is,
and what he does not.

Your mission, as ever, is to be depressing, because you are a failure in
your own eyes, no? Its okay! - This is even the mark of high level chess
players who must face failure at every encounter. Think of that.

It is the human condition! And as such, and at Christmas, even your efforts
here are included in what we all are as human family.

When the Sun is at its weakest, none of us have any outward power. Although
there is a paradox in this, in that this is when we fully realise what
spiritual power lies inherent in every man.

Be not crushed nor rejected by your role. You are not the least of us, but
the same as any of us, according to my culture, to this mythopaic
appreciation from time out of mind, to Christian tradition, and so take care
you do not confuse a role with a Self.

Merry Christmas to you, Phil Innes

Old December 24th 05, 12:12 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer
David Richerby

Richard wrote:
Sam Sloan wrote:
Do you agree that I write total crap on Wikipedia and I should stop
immediately?

I don't really care about Wikipedia. I think you should stop writing
crap on this newsgroup.

And stop pretending to be Sam Sloan. If he's a loser, what does that
make someone who has nothing better to do than impersonate him?

Please do not feed the troll. There's no point arguing. Just put him in
your killfile and move on.

Dave.

--
David Richerby Enormous Poisonous.com (TM): it's like
www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~davidr/ an E-commerce portal but it'll kill
Old December 25th 05, 01:02 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer
David Ames

Sam Sloan wrote:
Do you agree that I write total crap on Wikipedia and I should stop
immediately?

Sam Sloan

TROLL the ancient Yuletide caeol.

David Ames

Old December 25th 05, 03:48 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Just put all Sam Sloan's posts on your killfile and move on. That's the
best way. Happy Hanukkah and Kwanzaa to you bud.