Old December 25th 05, 12:35 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Ray Gordon

Default Could USCF please do this?

Give the winner of the World Open an automatic berth in the following US
Championship.

Thanks.

Old December 25th 05, 03:41 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Yes, and dickless people like you should qualify based on size?

Old December 25th 05, 04:05 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Leopold

What if the winner is not from the US?

Old December 25th 05, 04:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Jürgen R.

On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 09:05:40 -0700, "Leopold"
wrote:

What if the winner is not from the US?

Then Ray Gordon is automatically qualified.

Old December 25th 05, 08:16 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Ray Gordon

What if the winner is not from the US?

Then give it to the highest-finishing US player.

I think anyone who can win the World Open deserves a spot in the US
Championship.

Plus, this would give me a backdoor through my hometown, so of course I'm
going to support the idea.