Old December 26th 05, 04:46 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Default My new year resolution

Which one is most likely to happen?

1. I promise to get a real job and stop spamming Wikipedia with my
craps.
2. I promise to pay child support to all my children.
3. I promise to behave properly in public and in all Internet forums.
4. I promise not **** any more minors.
5. None of the above.

Old December 26th 05, 09:34 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer
David Ames

I resolved not to make any resolutions.

David Ames

Old December 27th 05, 06:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer
Take The Chip.

I've resolved to continue drinking alot of alcohol, eating pizza 2-3
times/week, and having sex with mentally unstable women. After all, i'm no
quitter!

Jason

ups.com...

Old December 28th 05, 04:54 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

This post came from Jason Repa aka Ray Gordon aka Andrew Zito aka Stan
Booz.

Old December 28th 05, 07:39 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer
Take The Chip.

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message
oups.com...
This post came from Jason Repa aka Ray Gordon aka Andrew Zito aka Stan
Booz.

a Fake Sam Sloan

As if!

ps...don't worry Sam....immitation is the highest form of flattery. Even if
it is coming from a lowlife lackey with too much free time on his hands.

Regards,

Jason Repa (one man's troll....another man's freedom fighter)

Old December 29th 05, 02:08 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer