Old December 28th 05, 04:52 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Default I should be banned from Wikipedia

If you think I should be banned from posting crap on Wikipedia then
write to them. I challenge all you dickless bitches. Everything I've
posted on Wikipedia is 100% true and correct. Sam Sloan never lies.

Old December 28th 05, 02:00 PM
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Sloan
If you think I should be banned from posting crap on Wikipedia then
write to them. I challenge all you dickless bitches. Everything I've
posted on Wikipedia is 100% true and correct. Sam Sloan never lies.

Sam Sloan
Why don't you little kiddies go to the Beavis and Butthead blog so that you can all throw verbal eggs at one another and leave this site to the grown ups?
Old December 29th 05, 12:33 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

So what is the answer? Should I be banned from Wikipedia or not? Focus!
Stay on the issue please.