Old December 30th 05, 01:55 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Default Tom Dorsch Biography on Wikipedia has been deleted

Take a look at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Dorsch

There used to be an article about Tom Dorsch there. Now, it has been
deleted.

The main factors that led to the deletion were the several chess
players who called for it to be deleted. These included Randy Bauer,
Bill Brock, Jurgen and Taylor Kingston.

This happened at about 1:00 PM today. I did not see it happan, as I
was taking a nap.

I suppose that somebody could reinstate it, but I will not do so.

The debate about the deletion has been posted at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikiped...ion/Tom_Dorsch

Old December 30th 05, 02:35 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Bravo! Randy, Bill, Jurgen and Taylor are very smart!

Old December 30th 05, 01:15 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess
Taylor Kingston

Sam Sloan wrote:
The main factors that led to the deletion were the several chess
players who called for it to be deleted. These included Randy Bauer,
Bill Brock, Jurgen and Taylor Kingston.

Sam has been hitting the peyote again. It's a powerful hallucingen.

The debate about the deletion has been posted at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikiped...ion/Tom_Dorsch

Where those not on drugs will find nothing from me.

Old December 30th 05, 03:06 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

You write for ChessCafe and I'm paid to trash you and ChessCafe. What
do you expect from me?

Old January 2nd 06, 12:52 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess
Frank

"Sam Sloan" wrote in message ...
Take a look at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Dorsch

There used to be an article about Tom Dorsch there. Now, it has been
deleted.

The main factors that led to the deletion were the several chess
players who called for it to be deleted. These included Randy Bauer,
Bill Brock, Jurgen and Taylor Kingston.

The reason for the deletion is because your article was mainly a personal distribe
against Tom Dorsch. Maybe if you stop using Wikipedia to vent your spleen against
your enemies (which you seem to have plenty of) and instead write something important,
perhaps then your articles will be accepted.

But, since you seem incapable of following rules, do us all a favor and stop posting
to Wikipedia entirely.

I suppose that somebody could reinstate it, but I will not do so.

I suppose that's the closest we can get to you admitting to being wrong.

Old January 3rd 06, 02:45 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess
Larry Tapper

Sam Sloan wrote:
Take a look at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Dorsch

There used to be an article about Tom Dorsch there. Now, it has been
deleted.

The main factors that led to the deletion were the several chess
players who called for it to be deleted. These included Randy Bauer,
Bill Brock, Jurgen and Taylor Kingston.

This happened at about 1:00 PM today. I did not see it happan, as I
was taking a nap...

Oh, sorry you missed it. The deletion of a Wikipedia article is an
impressive spectacle, especially if you have the Melting Fonts feature
installed.

Old January 3rd 06, 04:56 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess
Taylor Kingston

Larry Tapper wrote:
Oh, sorry you missed it. The deletion of a Wikipedia article is an
impressive spectacle, especially if you have the Melting Fonts feature
installed.

Agreed. The one I saw was a moving, even awe-inspiring ceremony, as
powerful as the excommunication scene from the film "Becket."

Old January 3rd 06, 09:15 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,alt.chess

Team Kingston and Wikipedia 1 - Sam Sloan 0