Old January 2nd 06, 03:49 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer

Default Sam Sloan's Big Secrets

I've been trying to keep this news quiet but someone leaked them
without my consent. My sources confirmed that it's Ray Gordon or
someone from Pennsylvania, California, Vermont, Texas, Illinois,
Arizona, Florida, Malaysia, Singapore, Russia, Ukraine or my own home.

Ray Gordon was trying to tell everyone that I'm a homeless asshole, a
faggot and a child molestor. I object to all three charges. Only the
second and third charges are true. I may be an asshole but I'm not
currently homeless.