Old January 5th 06, 03:15 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
KDP

Default Complaint to the Bar against Manhattan Deputy Borough President

why are u wasting our time posting this garbage here? do u really
think anyone cares? get a life.

Sam Sloan wrote:
On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 19:53:50 GMT, (Sam Sloan)
wrote:

Ismail Sloan
1664 Davidson
Avenue, Apt. 1B
Bronx NY 10453

917-507-7226

January 4,
2005

Sorry, the date of this letter is January 4, 2006, not 2005.

Old January 5th 06, 04:11 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Of course no one will care. But it annoys the hell out of them,
especially when I cross post. That's the point.

Old January 5th 06, 12:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
KDP

i can see now why your wife left you and took the kids. what a
pathetic loser.

Old January 5th 06, 01:02 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Aren't I? The entire chess community had tried hard to get rid of me
for years. But I kept coming back. I want to be known as the biggest
asshole who ever played chess.

Old January 5th 06, 07:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
KDP

congratulations! you've succeded in your quest.

Old January 5th 06, 07:37 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

Thank you! Never forget that Sam Sloan is the biggest asshole in chess.

Old January 9th 06, 06:35 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
Chess Freak

Which is the bigger asshole? The biggest asshole, or the asshole who
imitates the biggest asshole?

- CF

Old January 10th 06, 02:44 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

The one who responds to Sam Sloan's posts.