Old January 6th 06, 03:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Kingpin

Whatever happened to Kingpin ?\

I'm still waiting for 2 issues.

Old January 11th 06, 08:36 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
[email protected]

STANDARDS

Jonathan Manley said he still intended to put the magazine out,
and expected to produce the next issue soon. One hopes he's right;
there are few if any other chess magazines like it. -- Taylor Kingston

I have no hesitation in stating that Kingpin
editor Jonathon Manley's "standards" are about the
same as those of NM Taylor Kingston.

Old January 11th 06, 04:14 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Kingston is a NM? I beat many kids when they were young. Am I a NM too?