Old January 13th 06, 03:50 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Ange1o DePa1ma

Default life support

This newsgroup is barely breathing. I suggest someone pull the plug.

adp

Old January 13th 06, 08:55 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Yeah, when the white trash moved in the neighborhood went to hell in
a handbasket.

Old Haasie

Old January 16th 06, 05:41 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Ange1o DePa1ma

I saw my favorite RGCP poster yesterday in Philthadelfya at the Liberty Bell
Open. Y'all know who I'm talking about, a guy who lives nearby. Stan is
definitely white. Trash, no.

oups.com...