Old January 14th 06, 03:56 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default making money

!!!!COPY AND PASTE THIS NOW!!!!!

I have been on the internet for 10 years now and have received in my
e-mail many many times letters referring to making money and like
most of you have ignored them - anyway a few weeks ago I decided to
see what happened as an experiment as I had heard quite good reports
about this scheme over the last few years.
A little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just
like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that
said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an
initial envestment of $12.00! So I thought, "Yeah right, this must
be a scam", but like most of us I was curious, so I kept reading.
Anyway, it said that you send $2.00 to each of the 6 names
and addresses stated in the article. You then place your own name
and address in the bottom of the list at number 6, and post the
article in at 100 newsgroups. (There are hundreds of thousands) No
catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to a few
people first, (especially the legal issue), I thought about trying
it. I figured, "What have I got lose except 6 stamps and $12.00,
right?" Then I invested the measly $12.00. Well GUESS
WHAT!? ...Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was
shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming
in. In my first week, I made about $70.00. By the end of the second
week I made a total of over $1000.00! In the third week, I had over
$10.000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week, I
have made a total of just over $42.000.00, and it's still coming in
rapidly. Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, WHY it
works.
Firstly, make sure you print a copy this article NOW, so you
can get the information off as you need. I promise you that if you
follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more than
you thought possible by doing something so easy! Read this entire
message carefully! (Print it out or download it.) Follow the simple
directions and watch the money come! It's easy. IMPORTANT: This is
not a rip-off, it is not indecent, it is completely LEGAL, and it is
99% no risk - it really works! If all of the following instructions
are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.

PLEASE NOTE: Follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50.000.00 or more
can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful
because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please
continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You
will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business,
your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in
the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations
are happy to pay for quality lists. However, the money made from
Mailing Lists is secondary to the income which is made from people
like you and me asking to included in that list. Here are the 3 easy
steps to success:

STEP ONE: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write your name and
address plus the following on each peice of paper
"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST."
Now get 12 US$ and place TWO inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so
the $2.00 will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent
thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the envelopes and seal
them. You whould now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of
paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and two
$1.00. What you are doing is creating a service and you are paying
for it! Like most of us I was sceptical and a little worried about
the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post
Office 1-800-725-2161 and they confirmed that it was indeed legal.
Mail the 6 envelopes to the following adresses:

1. Tedra Basore. / 560 W Murray blvd. #4 / Murray / Utah / 84123/ USA
2. Tom Stenhouse/ 2016 Harrington Ave. / Oakland, / Ca. / 94601/ USA
3. Chuck Kerber / 847 S park St # 3/ Shawano / Wi / 54166 / U.S.A.
4. Liana White / 331 S. 870 W./ Salt Lake City / Utah / 84104 /
U.S.A
5. Veronica Bryner /847 S Park St apr. 1/ Shawano / Wi/ 54166/ U.S.A.
6. Ray Brawner / 847 S Park St / Shawano /Wi/ 54166 / U.S.A.

STEP TWO: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
the other names up 6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc., and Add YOUR NAME
as number 6 on the list.

STEP THREE: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this
article as close to the original as possible. Now, post this amended
article to at least 100 newsgroups. ( There are close to 450,000
groups on Yahoo Groups alone). All you need is 100, but remember,
the more you post, the more money YOU make! You won't get very much
unless you post like crazy! Remember also that this takes a little
work to get it done...

This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to
Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Internatational Postal Lottery Act.
Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need
money, you can use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this
program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of
the participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions.
Look at it this way. If you are of integrity, the program will
continue and the money that so many others have received will come
your way.

NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send
you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it
might be a good idea to wrap the $1 in dark paper to reduce the risk
of mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and directions
carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their
participation as a List Developer with two dollars each. Your name
will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches
the #1 position you will be receiving tens of thousands of dollars
in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $12.00 ($2.00 for each of
the six listed above) Send it now, add your name to the list and
your're in business!

NOTE: Send only US dollars in this program as the US dollar always
has a stable xchange rate and is easily available to peoples outside
the US.If you live outside the US then please exchange local
currency int 12 US$. Exchanging money int $ is cheap, easy and can
be done at most banks, post offices, embassies even super markets.
It will all be worth it when you start receiving thousands of
dollars in the mail. Also letters to places other than your own
country, it is a good idea to send them air-mail not by land, there
is not a lot of difference in price for this.

********************POSTING TO NEWSGROUPS*****************

STEP ONE: You do not need to type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter,
drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy'
from the edit menu. Open a blank 'notepad file' and place the cursor
at the top of the document then select 'paste' from the edit menu.
Then delete the first name #1, make the second name #1 etc., then
add your name and address to #6, then save the file as a .txt file,
so you have the file to go back to.

STEP TWO: Using Netscape or Internet Explorer try searching for
various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards,chat sites,
discussion boards, etc.) One of the largest newsgroups can be found
at Yahoo Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com) and ListBot at
(http://listbot.com). Also if you use Outlook Express and Netscape
Messenger you will have access to hundreds of thousands of
newsgroups worldwide. Visit these newsgroups, guestbooks, message
boards etc., and post this article as a new message by highlighting
the text of this letter selecting 'paste' from the edit menu. Fill
in the subject header, try and think of something that a curious
person cant resist from checking, that's it keep posting in the
newsgroups, a matter of seconds. There is a faster way. If you use
Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express to select newsgroups rapidly.
You only need a one time, 'Copy and Paste' to send to all of them
automatically.

******REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST, THE MORE YOU GET*******
You have to post a minimum of 100** and thats it!! You will start
receiving money from around the world in a matter of days! You may
want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail you will
receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to
use, as long as the postal service will deliver it.
Get all your work colleagues or schoolfriends involved. Talk it over
with all your friends or simply post it to everyone in your email
address book.

Here are some useful links, but remember there are thousands mo
Yahoo Groups http://groups.yahoo.com
Smartgroups http://smartgroups.com
Yahoo Clubs http://clubs.yahoo.com
Listbot Http://www.listbot.com
MSN Communities http://communities.msn.com
Bravenet Forums http://www.bravenet.com
Ezboard http://www.ezboard.com

REMEMBER: This program relies on the honesty and integrity of the
people involved we are in a WIN WIN situation, basically what we are
doing is helping each other get enough money to afford those basic
things we desperately want, with a lot more extra.

So you have posted this message on at least 100 newsgroups, you get
5 responds to begin with. Each of the 5 persons sent you $2.00.
These 5 people now make the MINIMUM 100 postings, each with your
name at #5 and 5 persons respond to each of the original 5, that is
another $50.00 for you, now those 25 each make 100 MINIMUM postings
with your name at #4 and only 5 replies each, this will bring in an
additional $1250.00 and you can see it just goes on and on and on.

Good Luck everybody this works, I am sorry I have been a sceptic for
all these years and now I am kicking myself for ignoring those e-
mails, by now I could have been very very wealthy.

$12.00/U.S. Currency / 6 envelopes + postage / and a little bit of
time to collect $50,000 in a month.

Why spend another dollar on any lottery?