Old January 18th 06, 10:08 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default The New Chess Life Should . . . - Discuss Amongst Yourselves

The new Chess Life should . . . . Discuss amoungst yourselves.

Old January 18th 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Chess One

wrote in message
ups.com...

The new Chess Life should . . . .

desist from whoring in Hungary, and be of interest to non-members and also
chess afficionados who are not active players [most members] and how you
will do that is not a matter of free consulting

Phil Innes

..

Old January 18th 06, 10:41 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Paul Rubin

writes:
The new Chess Life should . . . .

Not be included with a basic membership.
Old January 18th 06, 10:48 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
David Kane

wrote in message
ups.com...
The new Chess Life should . . . . Discuss amoungst yourselves.

not be produced by the US Chess Federation.

Old January 18th 06, 11:22 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
irvin

If you're referring to the magazine, it should be published weekly in a
nicely designed printable electronic format distributed via email. The money
saved should go toward paying for better articles and timely tournament
coverage.

The new ChessLife should be the product of an efficient Content Management
System, where information architecture and content repurposing are given
priority.

The new ChessLife should be the natural product of a new, modern and
efficient USCF.

--
Irvin
-------------------------

wrote in message
ups.com...
The new Chess Life should . . . . Discuss amoungst yourselves.

Old January 18th 06, 11:42 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Chess Freak

I agree with Irvin (although I have no clue what "information architecture
and content repurposing" really means!!). I'd like a USCF membership option
that did not include the wasteful mailing of a magazine I hardly read. Make
it available electronically.

A previous message mentioned "whoring in Hungary" - what's that about?

- CF

Old January 19th 06, 04:01 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
[email protected]

No sense of humor: D-

Joel

Old January 19th 06, 04:03 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
[email protected]

Interesting: B-
Joel

Old January 19th 06, 04:04 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
[email protected]

David,

Hurtful but honest: B

Joel

Old January 19th 06, 04:06 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
[email protected]

Irvin,

Very thoughtful but too serious: A-

Joel