Old January 24th 06, 04:27 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer
Ray Gordon

Default Sam Sloan Is The Biggest Asshole . . . Discuss Amongst Yourselves

Well...go ahead!

Old January 24th 06, 04:55 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer
The Masked Bishop

No, Brokeback...YOU are. By a considerable country mile. Sam is many
things, some of them grand, some unsavory, but he's not an asshole.
That simple descriptive best applies to you.

Old January 24th 06, 04:58 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer
Ruud

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message
ups.com...
Well...go ahead!

Just because you say so??
Stop bothering us with your personal problems with people!! How is that for
an order?

Old January 24th 06, 06:27 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer
Ray Gordon

Do you know I can sue you? I can contact your ISP. It's illegal to make
fun of the mentally challenge. Not nice at all.

Cheers!

Old January 24th 06, 07:01 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer
Ruud

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message
oups.com...
Do you know I can sue you? I can contact your ISP. It's illegal to make
fun of the mentally challenge. Not nice at all.

Cheers!

Now there's a surprize!
On all counts...;-)

Old January 25th 06, 05:28 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer
Randy Bauer

"The Masked Bishop" wrote in message
oups.com...
No, Brokeback...YOU are. By a considerable country mile. Sam is many
things, some of them grand, some unsavory, but he's not an asshole.
That simple descriptive best applies to you.

I may also not describe Sam as an asshole, although he's closer to that than
grand. What exactly about him do you find grand?

I agree about unsavory, and might throw in deluded and lacking in anything
close to being a life.

Randy Bauer

Old January 26th 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc,rec.games.chess.computer
David Ames

Ray Gordon wrote:
Do you know I can sue you? I can contact your ISP. It's illegal to make
fun of the mentally challenge. Not nice at all.

Cheers!

"Ray Gordon" once contacted my ISP. He never retracted or apologized.
I believe he wanted to ensure that his terms of discussion prevailed
over mine.

David Ames