Old January 28th 06, 09:04 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Ray Gordon

Default Mensa Model For MASS TRANSIT!!

It's terrible that cities like New York, Boston, DC, Philadelphia, and
Chicago get all the money for mass transit! We need a Mensa-styled transit
system to fix this inequity.

What we should do is take all the funds allocated for mass transit, put them
into a centralized fund, and then distribute money from the fund equally to
every mass transit district in the United States! Just think, we could have
buses in Iowa that take the two people who don't own cars to work when THEY
want to go!

Old January 30th 06, 02:38 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Ray Gordon

I'm taking a dump. Any comment?