Old January 31st 06, 03:37 AM posted to alt.seduction.fast,rec.games.chess.politics
Ray Gordon

Default NOTICE: I am being impersonated in this group

To anyone who cares, I post from RoadRunner's New York hub, and can be
verifiably reached at the e-mail address listed in my postings.

Postings to USENET which do not originate from this IP are simply not mine
(the IP will change from time to time but not frequently, and the ISP will
rarely if ever change). Many postings attributed to me by others and quoted
are also not mine. While I say many controversial things, the imposters
often cross lines that I do not.

There is nothing one can do to stop this on a free-speech environment such
as USENET, beyond posting from the same IP/ISP and not anonymously.

Old January 31st 06, 03:45 AM posted to alt.seduction.fast,rec.games.chess.politics
Ray Gordon

If I say it isnt me, ignore it because it is me, at least I think it
is.......anyway Im having a very heavy period at the moment.

Old January 31st 06, 03:48 AM posted to alt.seduction.fast,rec.games.chess.politics
HeeroYuy

"Ray Gordon" wrote in message
To anyone who cares, I post from RoadRunner's New York hub, and can be
verifiably reached at the e-mail address listed in my postings.

Postings to USENET which do not originate from this IP are simply not mine
(the IP will change from time to time but not frequently, and the ISP will
rarely if ever change). Many postings attributed to me by others and
quoted are also not mine. While I say many controversial things, the
imposters often cross lines that I do not.

There is nothing one can do to stop this on a free-speech environment such
as USENET, beyond posting from the same IP/ISP and not anonymously.

In case Gordon doesn't know this, but obviously no one really cares.

Old January 31st 06, 05:40 PM posted to alt.seduction.fast,rec.games.chess.politics
David Ames

Ray Gordon wrote:
To anyone who cares, I post from RoadRunner's New York hub, and can be
verifiably reached at the e-mail address listed in my postings.

Postings to USENET which do not originate from this IP are simply not mine
(the IP will change from time to time but not frequently, and the ISP will
rarely if ever change). Many postings attributed to me by others and quoted
are also not mine. While I say many controversial things, the imposters
often cross lines that I do not.

There is nothing one can do to stop this on a free-speech environment such
as USENET, beyond posting from the same IP/ISP and not anonymously.

Why is it that you are getting mocked? Could it be that your topics
are juvenile? Could it be that you are repetitive and boring? Could
it be that you are disrespectful of others? Could it be that you are
dismissive of other people's point of view? Gee, if it's not any of
these, then I would have to give up and just say there's no explanation
for it.

David Ames

Old January 31st 06, 09:28 PM posted to alt.seduction.fast,rec.games.chess.politics
David Ames

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, wouldn't you agree
David?

David Ames

Old January 31st 06, 10:01 PM posted to alt.seduction.fast,rec.games.chess.politics
John C. Randolph

On 2006-01-31 09:40:52 -0800, "David Ames" said:

Why is it that you are getting mocked? Could it be that your topics
are juvenile? Could it be that you are repetitive and boring? Could
it be that you are disrespectful of others? Could it be that you are
dismissive of other people's point of view?

Could it be all of the above?

-jcr

Old February 1st 06, 01:39 AM posted to alt.seduction.fast,rec.games.chess.politics
David Ames

At least when _I_ talk to myself, I don't answer. Must be an echo in
here.

David Ames

Old February 1st 06, 02:53 AM posted to alt.seduction.fast,rec.games.chess.politics
Ray Gordon

Stop making fun of me. If you don't, I will sue you.

Old February 1st 06, 11:28 AM posted to alt.seduction.fast,rec.games.chess.politics
David Ames

Ray Gordon wrote:
Stop making fun of me. If you don't, I will sue you.

I am NOT making fun of you, the PERSON. (And why do you make fun of
Ms. Polgar?)
Do you assert that your ACTIONS are beyond criticism?

David Ames