Old February 1st 06, 12:48 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Rob Coppola

Default CHAIN-LETTER..Its LEGAL..$6 will make you A TON OF CASH ! ! !

CHAIN-LETTER..Its LEGAL..$6 will make you A TON OF CASH ! ! !

U.S. Post Office(1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Then I invested measly $6.00 ..... .......plus postage

Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I still figured it would end soon, and didn't give it another thought. But the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $20.00 to $30.00 dollars. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00!!!!!! In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still coming in rapidly....... It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I spent more than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works.... also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. The process is very simple and consists of 3 easy steps:

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on Each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." along with your name and address.
Now get 6 - $1.00 bills (US CASH ONLY) and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope to prevent thievery.
Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill.

What you are doing is creating a service by this. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

#1 B.J. Mauray 210 Herr St. Lebanon, PA 17042

#2 Antoine Lafontant P.O. Box 729444 Tallahassee,Florida 32307

#3 Shayla Price P. O. Box 5375 Thibodaux, LA 7

#4 William Madison 2555 Lexington Ave Apt 19 Salem, OH 44460

#5 Jenny Gariss 7119 196th st. S.W. Lynnwood, Wash. 98036

#6 Rob Coppola 21 Estates Dr. Port Jeff Station, NY 11776

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list. (Use your delete" key to remove name #1 and move all other names up. Then change numbers and add your name as #6)

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there is close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make!