Old February 2nd 06, 06:37 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Ray Gordon

Default USCF is a money train for the connected

They don't want a champion. They want to make sure those in power, their
friends, and their families, get paid.

This was why I quit chess the first time, and it's why I'm quitting the game
the second time. I urge an all-out BOYCOTT of this disgusting organization

I will not train at this game to support the free rides being dished out to
players who refuse to even try to reach their potential.

Old February 3rd 06, 08:06 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

I thought it was because after many years of full-time training you
couldn't make it past 2000?

Old February 3rd 06, 09:12 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Ray Gordon

I could have been a grandmaster if they helped me. I'm nearly a GM in
bullet with my own training. They lost a chance to produce a strong GM.

Old February 4th 06, 01:38 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

That's pretty funny stuff!

We are supposed to believe a has-been like you is "nearly a GM" just
because you say so! LOL!

Old February 4th 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Make that "you are" not "you is"

And funny how your success in life depends on "they" rather than
yourself.

Old February 4th 06, 05:41 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Mike Murray

On 3 Feb 2006 17:38:01 -0800, wrote:

That's pretty funny stuff!

We are supposed to believe a has-been like you is "nearly a GM" just
because you say so! LOL!

Has been? Has been what?