Old February 19th 06, 04:18 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Nirmal

Default Osama shall remember that catch for many a dying day...LOL

Who is the most powerful man on Earth?
Take some time to think of it. When you are ready click here.
http://www.viduranet.com/trillionawards/bush.html

You have the controll over him...

Old February 20th 06, 01:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Andrew Zito

Can we control the EB? Can we make sure Goichberg and Schultz would
never be elected again?

Old February 20th 06, 01:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Andrew Zito