Old February 24th 06, 07:14 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics

Default Work for $75K?

A lot of you seem to think that $75K is a lavish salary. It may be to
an unemployed taxi driver like Sam, but it's hardly anything to get
excited about.

Seriously, are you all working at fast food restaurants or something?

Old February 25th 06, 06:11 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Chess Freak

$75k is peanuts here in Silicon Valley. I agree, hardly anything
to get excited about.

oups.com...

Old February 26th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Ray Gordon

I think one of her duties for $75K a year is to blow all board members
once a month.