Old February 26th 06, 10:41 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
The Historian

Default From the USCF Forum - Susan Polgar All-American Girls Program

Sam Sloan wrote:

Since you are a real journalist in real life and since you took notes,
I am sure that your account is more accurate than mine.

As a reminder, here is what Sam Sloan had to say about Eric Mark on
another occasion:

Mark:
"I'm a journalist, and these things matter to me. They should matter to
you, too.
Eric M"

Sloan:
"You are not a journalist. You are an idiot."

Old March 2nd 06, 12:43 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc

On 26 Feb 2006 18:17:25 -0800, "Eric Mark"
wrote:

Thanks for the support, Neil, but it's always possible both statements
are true....ERM

Thank you.

I too was going to point out that there was no contradiction.
Old March 2nd 06, 01:10 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
The Historian

wrote:

Thanks for the support, Neil, but it's always possible both statements
are true....ERM

Thank you.

I too was going to point out that there was no contradiction.

So how long until people trace the fake "Sam Sloan" and "Ray Gordon"
posts back to Truong? Have we forgotten "Bob Bennett" already?

Old March 2nd 06, 06:41 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
Chess One

The Nincompoop, who writes mockeries of other people's names as his own [
and uses dozens of them ], now offers advice, as if, you know, he has
nothing to do...

Phil Innes

"The Historian" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old March 2nd 06, 07:06 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
samsloan

Is Sam Sloan really a kiddie ****er?