Old February 27th 06, 04:18 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Ray Gordon

Default I am being impersonated in this group (Ray Gordon)

The REAL Ray Gordon posts from Roadrunner, with a consistent IP address that
rarely changes.

When you see an inflammatory post, check the headers to make sure that it
came from RoadRunner, and THEN check the IP address to make sure it came
from me.

Old February 27th 06, 11:29 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Ray Gordon

Default I am being impersonated in this group (Sam Sloan)

I am being impersonated in this group by Sam Sloan.