Old February 27th 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Duncan Oxley

Default In Memory of Larissa Yudina

I just found this page. Not sure how old it is.

http://www.eng.yabloko.ru/People/Yud...ina_photo.html

Never forget tyrants and the evil acts.

Duncan

Old February 28th 06, 04:30 AM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Tom Klem

Finally, a post I can read without getting sick.

Hi Duncan. Hope you are well, and thank you for the retro.

Tom Klem

Old February 28th 06, 02:51 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
Duncan Oxley

:-)

news:[email protected]

Old March 2nd 06, 01:44 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics
samsloan

Marcus Roberts will vote for a murderer.