Old February 27th 06, 09:29 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
Mike Nolan

Default Go to USCF forum

I would like everyone to visit the USCF forum. This way, I can
personally monitor all the fake Ray Gordons and protect your rights.

Mike

Old February 27th 06, 10:00 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
Mike Nolan

I promise I won't censor you. Don't you trust me?

Old February 28th 06, 09:09 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
Ray Gordon

Will you promise that you won't censor me?

Old March 1st 06, 01:47 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
samsloan

Mike Nolan wrote:
I promise I won't censor you. Don't you trust me?

Please take a look at the email address above.

Mike Nolan did not write this. The Fake Ray Gordon, who is also one of
the Fake Sam Sloans, wrote this.

In another recent posting, the Fake Ray Gordon pretends to be Bill
Brock.

Many of us are convinced that this Fake Ray Gordon is really Stan Booz.

Old March 1st 06, 02:04 PM posted to rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
Ray Gordon

And you're still a kiddie ****er.